Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton chief executive denies Man United targeted Addicks ace

http://bit.ly/1Vs6AJE

Today is my last day after more than eight years at News Shopper so I'd just like to say thanks for reading the links I've been regular posting on here during that time.

My replacement Louis Sealey will continue to post those links but probably under a different username than News Shopper.

I worked for the KT for three years before coming here so have been covering the club since 2004. A hell of a lot has happened in that 11 years and it certainly hasn't been dull!

There are lots of people I would like to thank for help with Charlton stuff but particularly the various press officers from over the years like Matt Wright, Gary Haines, Debbie Smith, Tom Harvey, Jeanette Earl, Iain Liddle, Jimmy Stone, Olly Groome and George Jones.

Messers Jones & Groome, Liam Happe, Mark Ritson, Greg Stubley, Ben Hayes (aka Henry), Theo Lee Ray, Matias Grez and Louis Mendez have all been of great assistance over the years with match coverage and background pieces so to them I am also very grateful.

If I've missed anyone out I apologise now.

Please continue to visit the News Shopper site whenever you can as local media organisations depend quite a lot on making them popular (even if the ads can be annoying).

Comments