Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 11 boys football

Anyone know of a decent club looking for under 11 players?

Ideally in the Sidcup/Bexley area.

Pulled my stepson out of his last club as the training was poor and some of the other kids were a bit sh*tty.

Just want a team with nice kids who don't take it super serious.

Comments

• Options
    You don't want a team that takes themselves serious , but pulled your lad out of team because they were shit??

Little bit of a contradiction lol

Only joking hope your lad finds a team , my lad in an under 11 team in Staffordshire that I run , hard bloody work I can tell you, you think Charlton fans can be needy parents of their children when you drop those kids million times worse
  • Options
    The kids were shitty in their attitude! Ganging up on some of the kids who weren't as good or let a soft goal in etc

My lad isn't too bad but didn't want him in a team with kids like that or trainers who let it happen.
  • Options

The kids were shitty in their attitude! Ganging up on some of the kids who weren't as good or let a soft goal in etc

My lad isn't too bad but didn't want him in a team with kids like that or trainers who let it happen.

Are you Mr Pope senior ?

• Options
    Newtown Tigers always welcome new players. Based in Hextable so not far from your preferred area. Inbox me if interested mate
  • Options
    Eversley rangers in crayford need one or 2.
  • Options

Newtown Tigers always welcome new players. Based in Hextable so not far from your preferred area. Inbox me if interested mate

Seems a good well organised club, my son joined this year (along with 15 other from his previous club which folded) under 16s and have first game tomorrow.
  • Options
    Junior Reds have two established under 11s teams and a new one formed this year. At least one of these teams are looking for players.

They train in Bexleyheath and play at Sidcup / Blackfen at that age.

http://juniorredsfc.co.uk/players-wanted/

Plus points are you get to see your son wear a shirt with the Charlton badge on it.

Bad points are you can't lie to your misses that you're giving up your Sundays taking the boy to football when really you're spending time eating bacon sandwiches followed by propping up the bar - unfortunately, they don't have a home ground with a club house.
  • Options
    Thought this might be a thread about potential opposition for our first team.
  • Options
    milo said:

Junior Reds have two established under 11s teams and a new one formed this year. At least one of these teams are looking for players.

They train in Bexleyheath and play at Sidcup / Blackfen at that age.

http://juniorredsfc.co.uk/players-wanted/

Plus points are you get to see your son wear a shirt with the Charlton badge on it.

Bad points are you can't lie to your misses that you're giving up your Sundays taking the boy to football when really you're spending time eating bacon sandwiches followed by propping up the bar - unfortunately, they don't have a home ground with a club house.

Gotta be done!

Thanks all. Much appreciated
  • Options
    My son is 4 and desperate to start playing for a team. We're based in Bexley if anyone knows of a team who start that young?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    jamescafc said:

My son is 4 and desperate to start playing for a team. We're based in Bexley if anyone knows of a team who start that young?

Contact Guy Luzon & see if he's willing to stick him in the 1st team.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

Think they call it mini soccer, I have seen really small kids (about 4/5) training while my son trains at new town tigers in Hextable on Saturday morning. Might be worth a go.
  • Options
    Phoenix FC, Crayford / Bexleyheath have a flourishing youth section. Will be serious though.
  • Options
    Get down Phoenix Saturday morning, good club run by good people.
  • Options
    Phoenix kicked my younger brother (6 years old) out of the team because, in their words, 'he isn't good enough.'

So yeah great club.
  • Options
    Try AFC Allstars mate my son was there from 5 and loved every minute of it until he left at 8. Go to FB and find AFC Allstars a fella called Wayne runs the club! I think they train at Avery hill and play at home at Samuel Montagu ground? I know they defo do mini soccer! Good luck!
  • Options
    Crawford arrows. My grandson is 6 and a half and been with them nearly 18 months. When he started he couldn't kick a ball and was usually facing the wrong way. Good coaching and now it's a joy to see him doing well and really enjoying it.
  • Options
    Russellers fc a properly run club for all ages and every one treated fairly.