Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Bent tasered by police

2»

Comments

• Options

1. Steve Harrison's party trick which got him sacked as Millwall's coach in 91.
    Maybe Bent didn't use a paper Cup ? (google it.)
    ?

Off the top of a wardrobe, highest a spanner has been for years without a line or two.
  • Options

1. Steve Harrison's party trick which got him sacked as Millwall's coach in 91.
    Maybe Bent didn't use a paper Cup ? (google it.)
    ?

Off the top of a wardrobe, highest a spanner has been for years without a line or two.
    The lion,the fix and the wardrobe.

• Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-34266897

He's been in court today. And they show him in our kit, thanks BBC...
  • Options

I hope they tasered him in the bollox. The dirty ******** *******.

A CAFC fan told me something very unpleasant he did whilst at our club. Absolute scum. But I won't repeat the story on here.

Played shit in almost every game he played for us?
  • Options
    The ONLY thing I can remember that he could do well was to chest a ball down. Master at that - but little else.
  • Options

A CAFC fan told me something very unpleasant he did whilst at our club. Absolute scum. But I won't repeat the story on here.

Played shit in almost every game he played for us?
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

I hate the whole "I won't repeat it on here" bollocks. Either say what it is or don't mention that there is something.

Then again someone told me why bikey got his contract terminated, proper savage it was too, can't believe how long it took those nuns to get the stains out of their hats, but then again.... I can't repeat it on here.

Such a thing as libel.
  • Options

Huskaris said:

I hate the whole "I won't repeat it on here" bollocks. Either say what it is or don't mention that there is something.

Then again someone told me why bikey got his contract terminated, proper savage it was too, can't believe how long it took those nuns to get the stains out of their hats, but then again.... I can't repeat it on here.

Such a thing as libel.
    Can't be libel if it is true.

If it's not true, don't say it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3254760/Former-Premier-League-striker-Marcus-Bent-tasered-police-appeared-threaten-officer-meat-cleaver.html

That is strange.

Call the police to your flat?...then chase after em with a meat cleaver?!

Embarrassed he ever wore the shirt

• Options
    Addicted said:

Fag in the N upper toilets?
    Sigh. It isn't "fag", it's "gay".
  • Options
    What k&f said. Why us? Why in our kit? He made his name with Everton. Ffs
  • Options
    Charlton are the bane of your national hack. Remind these journos wot a real team is about. Hence anything positive is omitted and any negativity highlighted.

Parker, bowyer now gomez, never Charlton

Marcus bent Charlton

Behave

This thread continues to cheer me up
  • Options
    What did he nicked for, loitering?
  • Options

What did he nicked for, loitering?

Certainly not for shooting
  • Options
    12 months suspended
  • Options

12 months suspended

By piano wire?
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35554390

Once again the BBC use the photo in our kit, with the caption Marcus Bent played for Charlton Athletic in 2006. You'd have thought they'd have shown a picture of him from his Everton days, when he was probably at his peak!
  • Options

12 months suspended

By piano wire?
    I'd suspend him by his bollox. Dirty no good bastard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any chance Plod could tazer Roland?