Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace Police Arrangements

13»

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Yeah please no mindless thuggery with the toilets at Selhurst. If the toilets are damaged the club may get fined and there also needs to be facilities for noses to be powdered etc.

Show some consideration and respect all round guys
  • edited September 2015
    If the police make me divert just 1 metre on my way home, I will smash up all the local residents cars, after all its their fault for having to live in that shithole, and then I will blame it on police action, not my fault guv'nor! Good thing most on here will back me up!
  • For those of us who can't keep up, can someone please list all the banned bloke's previous names. Thanks.
  • Say what you like about the bloke, but he answered the watched football abroad question pretty descriptive.
  • Say what you like about the bloke, but he answered the watched football abroad question pretty descriptive.

You'd be able to answer a question in that much detail if all you did was sit in your bedsit all day studying it and fantasising over whet it might be like.
  • Was it brought up if they Are they going to be serving alcohol in the away end?
  • Love that picture!
  • Prison pocket it is........ :--- )
  • Sponsored links:

• Extra time and pens........? Do me a favour.......
  • Isn't that now the seat of the bloke that Cantona kicked?
  • Greenie said:

Extra time and pens........? Do me a favour.......

I agree with you Greenie, we will beat them in 90 minutes !

• Love that picture!

They could not have found a more battered seat if they had tried. THank god roly used the money he got for Yann to buy us new shiny ones.
  • Lots of letters received this week from Croydon OB advising certain people not to attend.
  • So... does anyone know if there are going to be issues leaving the stadium?
  • Unfortunate reality of life means it's likely that i'm going to have to come straight from work (and it's going to be v. tight getting there on time).

Do you think i'll have any issue of bringing my laptop and charger in? Some over zealous steward could really scupper my night if they think i'll use the charger to hit a nigel....
  • Sponsored links:

• olster said:

Unfortunate reality of life means it's likely that i'm going to have to come straight from work (and it's going to be v. tight getting there on time).

Do you think i'll have any issue of bringing my laptop and charger in? Some over zealous steward could really scupper my night if they think i'll use the charger to hit a nigel....

do yourself a favour, have a night off, leave it at work, it will still be there in the morning

• more complicated than that as supposed to be working away from office tomorrow...bloody logistics.

but think i'll just have to have an early start tomorrow instead.
  • I'd be more worried about the thing getting smashed to peices if we score...........so you should be fine.

In all honestly i'd be very concerned about the risk of damage on a night like tonight.
  • J BLOCK said:
    » show previous quotes
    That really is ridiculous

All the while we have supporters who think it is ridiculous to ban smoke bombs etc, and believe that doing damage to property is the right way to behave, we can expect the Police to take a hard line. Lets have some common sense please, use your energy to get behind the team.
  • edited September 2015
    I got most of my jokes in about Pardew and Palace now on the different threads.

So one Mature observation ?????

There's going to be about 8k empty seats tonight.

So many thanks to the Palace hard men (oxymoron) who caused trouble at the station as they left the valley (1-0 win for them)

And also to the CAFC hard men(another Oxymoron) who had toilet issues and seats problems, there were mitigating reasons why so many wing mirrors were broken. (too many people kettled down a narrow road). in the 2-1 defeat at Selhurst.

We could've had up to 7K otherwise (we were on a crest of a wave when the tickets went on sale)

I'm just gutted because we could have out sang them and inspired our team with nearly 50% of the crowd there. ( yes i know we still lost at Fulham with 7k cup
    and the 10K Man United but it was still a good craic.)

If i wanted to support a team who act like vandals i would have supported the
    Spanners,Chelski or the Brady bunch. :neutral:
  • olster said:

Unfortunate reality of life means it's likely that i'm going to have to come straight from work (and it's going to be v. tight getting there on time).

You should be fine but, for God's sake, don't try bringing in a pencil case!! :wink: