Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rotherham H Saturday 12th - Train disruption

2»

Comments

• So, let's get this clear, I want to travel from Dartford to Charlton (avoiding the poxy buses), will I still be able to get the train (via Bexleyheath) to Blackheath, change for train to Charlton?

No mate. Go to Lewisham, get the DLR to Greenwich, then the train a couple of stops to Charlton.
    The trains at Greenwich will be rammed, unless everyone from central London take a different route, good luck in getting on
    Very true, although I tend to go earlier than the really busy times. Getting back after the game may not be much fun. Don't they usually lay on extra trains after a home game?
    Depending on the weather I may have a wander back to Maze Hill (and pop in the Plume for a pint)....that 5.29 from Charlton to Cannon Street will be ramo.
  • "Meanwhile, the televised home game with Fulham which has been moved to Sunday, October 4th (12pm), will also see major disruption on the train lines, with no services running to Charlton on the day. "

Sky and Southeastern were already among the organisations I hate the most - there needs to be a law against them acting together.
  • You've also got that Blackheath festival thing on too, might increase the road traffic locally?
  • You've also got that Blackheath festival thing on too, might increase the road traffic locally?

Oh that's going to be horrible I suspect...
  • Just a reminder - buses replace trains east of Charlton today. Half hourly service to/from Cannon Street via Greenwich. No Charing Cross trains via Lewisham.