Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Excellent

Pardew's for sure
  • That is fantastic.
  • Red tie for sale...suspenders extra. Don't like to think where that might have been....
  • Red tie for sale...suspenders extra. Don't like to think where that might have been....

Wrapped around Parde..... Nah you're right best not go there...
  • edited August 2015
    Im just glad this comes up on my ebay page as a recently viewed item with a photo, even more glad the missus uses the same account.
  • It's a man in a wig.
  • Gadzooks
  • Those suspenders Don't half chaff on the legs
  • It's a man in a wig.

Is it you Callum? :wink:
  • I really didn't think that modelling Charlton attire on eBay was in Katrien's job description.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is the item collect only?
  • Check out her/his!! other items
    The gillingham pennant is classic couldn't have placed it better myself?
    Sums up gills fans perfectly!!
  • Didnt think we were allowed to advertise on here
  • razil said:

Didnt think we were allowed to advertise on here

Nobody is
  • Looks that way to me, then again I guess its a case of how rigidly you apply the rules. Complete strangers shdnt be able to spam this board, but my thread was nothing of the sort and was sunk it appears with no explanation.
  • razil said:

Looks that way to me, then again I guess its a case of how rigidly you apply the rules. Complete strangers shdnt be able to spam this board, but my thread was nothing of the sort and was sunk it appears with no explanation.

Who is the complete stranger?
  • It was only put on here as a joke
    Due to the advertiser posing with it
    Wearing not much else
    Lighten up
  • Go on buy it for the museum someone.

The tie that is.
  • razil said:

Looks that way to me, then again I guess its a case of how rigidly you apply the rules. Complete strangers shdnt be able to spam this board, but my thread was nothing of the sort and was sunk it appears with no explanation.

Was it the one for the cottage in Norfolk ?

If so, seems odd - there are lots of villas and the such like offered up on here.