Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What sort of ****

Part deux seeing as the other one sunk

The little **** came back ten more tyres done Six of us who had paid to repair the night befores damage

Tonight I wait in the car behind the tinted windows and prey they return

Comments

• Options
    I can't see them coming back the night after having done it twice in the space of a couple of days. Be good if they did, sounds like they need a kicking. I've never come across such mindless behaviour North, it baffles me as to the senselessness. Hope you catch them.

• Options
    Probably a Charlton fan getting some practice in for when the police divert us a little bit out of our way at Selhurst again....
  • Options
    Speechless mate but as cables says can't see it happening again tonight maybe Friday sat if they do, but the person needs teaching a good lesson in life
  • Options
    Never came back but God my neck is killing me this morning poxy bstd car
  • Options

Never came back but God my neck is killing me this morning poxy bstd car

Tough night dogging?
  • Options
    Could you set up a dash cam instead of sitting in there?
  • Options

Or cameras from your house trained onto the street? I would say unbelievable behaviour but sadly these days it is not. the idiot needs to be caught and taught a lesson (but I am not advising dishing out a beating or taking the law into your own hands).
  • Options

That's what he's waiting for I expect. You then end up with smashed windows and a stolen dash cam.

A few years back a mate had his car radio nicked he got the side window repaired but didn't replace the radio. Put a note on the window which said "don't bother its already been nicked." Follow day he arrived at his car to find a smashed window again and a note saying "just checking".