Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You can download the Hull game here (high quality)

edited August 2015 in General Charlton
I found the HQ video of the game on a file-sharing site and thought maybe some of you will be interested: http://yun.baidu.com/s/1pJmUYnh

Click the down arrow to download each file. It may take quite some time to finish. Password: www.yingchao123.com
Enjoy! :)

STEP 1

STEP 2

SCREENCAP

Comments

• Argh can't see step 2
  • Dazzler21 said:

Argh can't see step 2

Edited. Does it work now?
  • Nah, it's no biggy though.

I'll suss it out eventually!
  • Don't know what is wrong. Here's the pic. Hope it works now.
    2.png 45.7K
  • that one works, cheers Jessie!
  • You're welcome. You can also use download manager software like Flashget or Orbit to download each file once you get the real download link. Will be much quicker I think.
  • Jessieaddick , how was your 1st CAFC game experience for a year like ?

You picked a good one, even thou you missed the chance to see Tony magic feet.

• Won't let me log in :neutral: no worries
  • Jessieaddick , how was your 1st CAFC game experience for a year like ?

You picked a good one, even thou you missed the chance to see Tony magic feet.

Hi Sam. I watched the game on a stream but unfortunately the picture quality was so poor that I couldn't see who was who. It got worse in the second half. The stream would stop every few seconds and I didn't even see our second goal! Really glad I found this video so I can watch the whole game properly when I have time this weekend.
  • Won't let me log in :neutral: no worries

Nick, you don't have to 'log in' to download the files. Just click the button in STEP 2 and the download will start.