Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

James Henry and jermaine pennant

2»

Comments

• Moussa is a CM?
  • James Henry, can see Pennant looking for a final decent payday, hence why he turned down an extension at Wigan. Whereas Henry may still have ambitions of play-offs promotion etc etc.
  • James Henry, can see Pennant looking for a final decent payday, hence why he turned down an extension at Wigan. Whereas Henry may still have ambitions of play-offs promotion etc etc.

Or he didn't want to play League one football? Look at Wigan's team now... not exactly ambitious.

Or he didn't want to play League one football? Look at Wigan's team now... not exactly ambitious.
    Could well be that, just how it comes accross to me.
  • Re Hooper. Read he's on 32k at Norwich and Chef Wendy are prepared to pay that plus a 500k loan fee. Narwich want Glenn Murray.
  • Sounds like Henry really wants to be here. Will be good to have him on board if we sign him. Terms being sorted tonight according to rumour thread. Be great to get him in before Saturday!
  • Re Hooper. Read he's on 32k at Norwich and Chef Wendy are prepared to pay that plus a 500k loan fee. Narwich want Glenn Murray.

32k a week for a championship team. That's mental. I guess the game really has moved on given the new TV deals given the sorts of fees Bristol City were talking about for Gayle and Gray. Crazy money (IMO) for a champ side to spend on wages.

How much would our highest earner be on? Can't be near that surely?

32k a week for a championship team. That's mental. I guess the game really has moved on given the new TV deals given the sorts of fees Bristol City were talking about for Gayle and Gray. Crazy money (IMO) for a champ side to spend on wages.

How much would our highest earner be on? Can't be near that surely?
  • Johann might be on 8k a week maybe?
  • Sponsored links:

• Does anyone know why Pennant has been at so many clubs? Just thinking there must be a reason, he seemed a decent player earlier on in his career.
  • Johann might be on 8k a week maybe?

Closer to double that.
  • Henry Yes, Pennant maybe - but only if the price is right ... I remember Hasselbaink (knew we were doomed the day he signed!).
    (BTW - What's a "Wolve Swinger?")
  • Loco said:

Does anyone know why Pennant has been at so many clubs? Just thinking there must be a reason, he seemed a decent player earlier on in his career.

Yes
  • Loco said:

Does anyone know why Pennant has been at so many clubs? Just thinking there must be a reason, he seemed a decent player earlier on in his career.

Google him
  • Know for a fact JBG was on 8k pw last year. Did he sign a new contract? Henry yes Pennant No
  • edited August 2015
    Henry was poor against Cardiff but I reckon he'll be a Jackson type player for us. He wants a home; somewhere he can play the next 100+ games where his family are settled. I think he'd be an excellent signing to complement what we've already got.
  • image saw on Facebook that this was in today's Sun. Can we trust it?
  • Rossman92 said:

image saw on Facebook that this was in today's Sun. Can we trust it?

Reads like a straight lift from the SLP piece yesterday.
  • edited August 2015
    Few Wolves fans getting pissy on twitter, saying he is their best winger and wtf is jacket playing at thinking of selling him to us. Very nice to see I must say. Hope we get it wrapped up by Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Few Wolves fans getting pissy on twitter, saying he is their best winger and wtf is jacket playing at thinking of selling him to us. Very nice to see I must say. Hope we get it wrapped up by Saturday.

At least 1, anyway . I hope this transfer happens, but I shall not hold my breath
  • Rossman92 said:

Don't dirty my eyes with pics from that rag
  • Rossman92 said:

Don't dirty my eyes with pics from that rag
    agreed, gone right downhill since they binned off the Doris' with their tits out