Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool v Chelsea tonight

Anyone give a sh!t?

Comments

• Options
    no
  • Options
    yeah scousers to win so

a chelski cant win it

2 if scouse get into final they will rest gerrard and the gooder players
  • Options
    Good point
  • Options
    i actually would like a london team to win the champs league AND I HATE the scousers BUT BUT as Medders says it could be in our interests but then again on the other hand it will mean the scousers resting players against Fulham so we are stuck between a rock and a hard place.
  • Options
    Agree with Ledge. Hate the scousers (and plastic scousers even more) and would much rather see a good london boy like John Terry lifting the trophy but if there's a chance of us staying up with a win on the last day then they would surely rest a few if they had a final against Man U a week later
  • Options
    Liverpool, for no reason other than hoping they will send their reserves out to play us last game of the season
  • Options
    if we cant beat watford home or away what chance of we got of beating liverpool's B team. :-(
    but yes liverpool for that reason.
  • Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmm a bit like 'who would you rather babysit your kids. fred or rose west'
    toughie but i'm with the scousers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]yeah scousers to win so

a chelski cant win it

How would you have started the third point dude? With a "c" or a "3", or something else entirely? I am fascinated to know!!
  • Options
    i would want Liverpool to win it even if it didnt have an effect on us. I hate Chelsea but not too bad on Liverpool
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2007
    Liverpool need to rest key players, last game of the season.
    By we need to see off the spuds!
  • Options
    They lost to Newcastle at home the last time they won the CLeague I understand. They may feel it necessary to loose again?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]yeah scousers to win so

a chelski cant win it

How would you have started the third point dude? With a "c" or a "3", or something else entirely? I am fascinated to know!!

LOL, Pete i thought exactly the same thing when i saw it.

I'm going for iii
  • Options
    Pretty average game tonight - too many long balls with both teams trying to steal a break-away goal. I reckon the rest of Europe is watching this game and wondering what the fuss about English football is.
  • Options
    And Chelsea are out! Such a shame. :-)
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Liverpool, for no reason other than hoping they will send their reserves out to play us last game of the season

but they willalso send them out against Fulham as well - one of our main releagtion rivals. don't matter now the scousers have squeaked it again.
  • Options
    don't know why everyone moans about penalties, i think they're great.

bye bye Mourinho, bye bye Mourinho...
  • Options
    they are if you are not involved in 'em
  • Options
    And or you win.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pickwick[/cite]And or you win.
    Now, now Pickwick - you know this'll be recorded by Chelsea as a draw.

...remember the League Cup?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    worst result for us perhaps -Liverpool through after penalties means they are knackered and euphoric - gives Fulham a fighting chance of getting at least a point on the weekend

also Chelsea will be knackered and deflated and maybe given up on the League so could lose to Arsenal meaning ManU win the league meaning they can put out the reserves against West Ham

c'est la vie