Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Attendance vs Hull

2»

Comments

(everyone thought it was League Cup)
  • Too hot for footy
    Actual 12,345
  • Over 16k disclosed. Hull won't bring 2k. Will be around 16300
  • edited August 2015
    Just flown past in the Cessna 150. Full up already, you lads paying on the door better get your skates on...
  • About 14,844
  • ross1 said:

About 14,844

Sounded like 41,844
  • ross1 said:

About 14,844

14,845 for the last 2 minutes.
  • Sponsored links:

Close

Close
    Insider dealing :wink:
  • Bit of a disappointing attendance considering our early form but it is still holiday season and hull didn't bring too many
  • What a shame we aren't getting more people through the door. Moments like that last 10 mins are surely what we all go football for, and memories that stay a lifetime.

Covered End Upper was absolutely rocking near the end. Such a shame we look out over a very sparse East, and then when you watch the goals see how equally empty the North Lower is.
  • Football should start in September.
  • Riviera said:

Football should start in September.

Then it would be called School
  • Goes to show what a fiasco figure was given out for the QPR fixture
  • Wonder how many actually through turnstiles? Looked pretty sparse everywhere on TV. I'd guess no more than 12k actually there.
  • Wonder how many actually through turnstiles? Looked pretty sparse everywhere on TV. I'd guess no more than 12k actually there.

Fewer than that, I'd suggest. Big gaps in parts of the upper north.

I said 10k earlier to Mr W, but thought I'd be generous as we won.
  • Sponsored links:

• My first home game of the season yesterday.

I was walking past the Covered End at 14.45 and there were hundreds of people still trying to get in to the ground/buy tickets. The queues were worse at the main ticket office and the turnstiles for the West Stand towards the Covered End.

The second paragraph on page 13 of yesterdays programme reads "the club were also pleased that supporters were able to enter the ground quickly and easily, with no difficulties reported".

I don't know what went wrong yesterday then............................
  • Simple solution is to make football affordable again.
  • Simple solution is to make football affordable again.

Charlton are one of the most affordable clubs in the football league.

Gaps as far as the eye could see! I reckon there were ten empty seats between me and the people to my left. Must remember to get some new pit spray.
  • Could it be that they are counting the true number there, instead of assuming all season ticket holders are present?

We use a hospitality lounge and prior to yesterday have never been asked to show our season tickets. Yesterday all our tickets were scanned on entry to the West Stand reception.
  • Could it be that they are counting the true number there, instead of assuming all season ticket holders are present?

We use a hospitality lounge and prior to yesterday have never been asked to show our season tickets. Yesterday all our tickets were scanned on entry to the West Stand reception.

Never anything like 14,844 in there yesterday, so I doubt it.
  • I would hope by the Rotherham game, with cheaper tickets, people back from holiday and hopefully the team still unbeaten we will see a return to 15-16,000 home fans. The team certainly deserve better numbers than yesterday, I haven't seen the North Upper as empty for a Saturday home game.
  • I would hope by the Rotherham game, with cheaper tickets, people back from holiday and hopefully the team still unbeaten we will see a return to 15-16,000 home fans. The team certainly deserve better numbers than yesterday, I haven't seen the North Upper as empty for a Saturday home game.

Ticket prices for Rotherham are the same as Hull.
  • Our season tickets weren't scanned?, straight in crossbars at midday and out and up to NU at 2.55....
  • Our season tickets weren't scanned?, straight in crossbars at midday and out and up to NU at 2.55....

Us too, but all S/T's are included in attendance, so I can't see that it matters.