Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Nottingham Forest 0-0 Charlton

Many thanks to the 21 Lifers who gave their marks, here are the stats:

Click on pictures to make bigger

Comments

• great stuff as always. 2 in a row for Bauer. nice that new signings have taken MOM in all three league games. dunno why i always feel the need to nitpick lancs lad - and i wasn't there - but big mak had 3 shots on the highlights, all headers - two over the bar, one forced a great save
  • great stuff as always. 2 in a row for Bauer. nice that new signings have taken MOM in all three league games. dunno why i always feel the need to nitpick lancs lad - and i wasn't there - but big mak had 3 shots on the highlights, all headers - two over the bar, one forced a great save

Glad you nit picked and not me but it makes his shot accuracy percentage 33%, still better than Watts zero shots. His 51% passing not impressive, beat Watt's 50% and probably more effective than Watt's. Apologies from me for marking Mak down on what he didn't do rather than what he did.

• Do we not get no. of away fans listed anywhere any more?

thanks CG you are partly correct in that it wasn't 2 in fact it was 4 "shots" and I have amended the stats accordingly. The only time that I do not use the official stats and go by my own viewing of highlights is for goal assists, other than that I keep to the official ones but of course I do make the occasional mistake in transposing my numbers so it's just as well that you nitpick :smile:
  • Have to say these stats are very well presented . Well done.
  • Do we not get no. of away fans listed anywhere any more?

I can only put the information up when it is available, for instance the Derby away was 818 and was only released the other day, the Forest figure is still not available
  • 484 Lancs
  • 484 Lancs

Inspiring for the players
  • That's good midweek for us!
  • Correct but in the general scheme of the football world rubbish , there isn't a logical explanation !
  • Sponsored links:

• 484 Lancs

where did you find it
  • 484 Lancs

486, I went with my brother-in-law, and sat in the Brian Clough stand and bought my tickets from Forest