Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Forest Match thread 18/8/15

Comments

• edited August 2015

can't work out myself who is reporting facts and who is not

I had the same problem with the Kermorgant kerfuffle.
  • We have it, JBG cross to fox, looks for watt, but kasha and cousins link, JBG to solly, solly cross, and headed away, forest break, we cover
    forest hesitate in attack, and calls for a foul, we clear, forest attack
    danger here
    bauer blocks
    and fox clears
    back with forest
    crowd gets louder for them
    bauer there again
  • I agree I don't think a cafc site will report negativly, but Don goodman made the last few attempts for us seem like bigger misses than charlton live are seems odd and one that will heap pressure on the big dane and give us this year's scape goat where as he may not have scored In the 2 and a bit games but a fair few have actually said his involvement has been pivotal
  • jbg has it....fox......watt now...tackled.....they attack......shot comes in......we clear......they come back at us...baur concedes a throw
  • Forest on their right
    Square across midfield, deep cross, and fox lets it run out for our GK
  • edited August 2015
    throw taken...cross comes in......addicks gk
  • They will work out what to do with The Dane at HT so need a plan B, or a more accurate plan A
  • LoOkOuT said:

can't work out myself who is reporting facts and who is not

I had the same problem with the Kermorgant kerfuffle.

I was
  • He may have fluffed 3 chances but to me that says he's getting chances and causing problems for the defense!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Millwall 1 1
  • is jBG ok now??
  • am at work constantly refreshing this page every time a managre isn't looking, thx for updates guys
  • Watt gone very quiet...
  • Mackie there
    and kashi to right, too far for solly
    forest throw
    Oliver Burke works
    and we risk a pass, but pope deals with it
    long
    Mackie header, but into forest area

• Whatever the unlucky / should have done better debate, we are creating chances away from home. Encouraging.

And that's the most important bit, are we a more difficult and better team currently with him in the squad or would we be better without him
  • ok back on line now....pope wins a ball that was left by baur and diarra
  • I'm going down the middle on this, he has missed 1 1/2 sitters and 1 1/2 difficult chances
  • COYA. I foresee a Big Mik Hatrick second half. Left foot, right foot, head. Come on.
  • Long from keeper
    fox helps, then bauer
    forest get it deep
    JBG involved
    keeper
    we win it in their half
    fox has it
    to bauer
    diarra from kasha
    and they cut out a pass and spring forward
    we counter
    Mackie
    Wilson tackle
    and we get a corner
  • Sponsored links:

• we are not winning the ball at the moment.....keeper goes long....solly....baur...fox.....kashi......solly is tackled and they come back at us...kashi wins it...ceba.....mack wins a corner
  • Ward was blocked and moans
    our corner
    in and diarra glances wide
    forest FK
  • corner taken......in it comes....diarra heads it just wide!!!
  • Whatever the unlucky / should have done better debate, we are creating chances away from home. Encouraging.

And that's the most important bit, are we a more difficult and better team currently with him in the squad or would we be better without him
    If we replaced him with Messi we would be better, if we replaced him with Church we would be worse. Simples.
  • edited August 2015
    4 gilt edge chances gone this half for the addicks so far
  • GK I meant
  • forest have a throw....taken.....baur wins it..pope..diarra....kashi..pope..goes long..mack flicks on....they get it back go long and pope gets it
  • Please some peeps leave Big Mack alone!! It took Super Clive quite a few games to get his goal if I remember rightly!!
  • JJ would have scored them Col
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!