Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Forest Match thread 18/8/15

Comments

• Another clean sheet for our defence. Shame not to score and nick the points but it seemed Dorus De Vries was in great form in the Forest goal.
  • Slightly dissapointing to be honest, particularly with the sitters missed by the sounds of it. However an away point is never to be sniffed at.
  • Sounded pretty dull, seems we are solid defensively just need to add a little more attacking wise (a left winger) and to take our chances.
  • I don't think the big albino is there for his goal to game ratio.

But it's a bit frustrating when the chances fall to the link up man
  • Thanks RM and others. 3:40am here but my body clock is still on UK time so wide awake! Good point at a difficult ground for us.
  • Thanks guys, just tuning in from Kos airport on way home
  • Millwall still losing
  • ft stats addicks first-:
    possession........53% - 47%
    shots on........... 2 - 1
    shots off........... 8 - 19
    corners............. 4 - 4

GOALS................. 0 - 0
  • Thanks Red & Seth.
  • Very decent performance by the sounds of it & another excellent away point. Well done to all at CAFC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bit worried about the injuries to watt and reza. Particularly if neither make it for hull on Saturday.
  • Sounded pretty dull, seems we are solid defensively just need to add a little more attacking wise (a left winger) and to take our chances.

Didn't sound dull at all
  • Cheers all for the updates.
  • Thanks for the updates lads, and all others that contributed. Been a good thread to follow tonight
  • Squad still finding its feet. Very decent point.
  • Burton beat Blackpool

Orient 3 nil

• Should have pissed it by the sound of it, were a good team this season and Forest are pony. Need a new striker or a fit Vetokele ASAP.
  • Thanks for the updates lads, and all others that contributed. Been a good thread to follow tonight

Thanks
  • Would've taken that prior. Happy days!
  • Thanks Red/Seth
  • Sponsored links:

• Will take that thank you very much.

5 points from QPR, Derby and N Forest is a very good return for a Sqaud still settling.

Thanks for the updates all
  • Thanks for the updates fellas. Happy with an away point.
  • Disappointed but in a good way.

Seems we did enough to win away but didn't quite manage it.

Expectations, in this part of Bromley at least, rising.

We need Igor back and fit to give us something different, especially if Reza is injured. Thought Watt was tactical not an injury but not sure.

Defence seems strong
    Fox getting better and better.

Now 5th
  • edited August 2015
    Nicholas said:

Should have pissed it by the sound of it, were a good team this season and Forest are pony. Need a new striker or a fit Vetokele ASAP.

I honestly don't think Mak is a bad player, think he just needs to find his feet. Could do with another option though and I don't think that should be KAG or Reza.
  • Post match thread now open
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!