Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Saw the Metro go with 'worst corner ever'.

The Rooney one against Italy in the World Cup seems to have been completely forgotten. That was a real shocker in front of the whole planet.
  • I remember a Kevin Lisbie top punt against Watford in the league cup that didn't even make the 18 yardine! It was something you would see at a school match.
  • What about out classic corner routine of passing it short who gives it back to the guy who's taken the corner......who's offside.
  • If only there was camera footage of my mates corner for Albany Rangers at Phoenix. Marginally touched the ball and kicked the flag 20 foot. Ref had to pause game as both teams were in a fit of hysterics (before the days of LOL)
  • edited August 2015
    in one of my sons games at u-7 level one of the kids tapped it straight off two feet for a throw on when attempting to pass to a team mate
  • Sorry but a corner like that happens once every week in professional football, at least. At least it didn't go straight to an opponent to run on and score at the other end.
  • If only there was camera footage of my mates corner for Albany Rangers at Phoenix. Marginally touched the ball and kicked the flag 20 foot. Ref had to pause game as both teams were in a fit of hysterics (before the days of LOL)

I've done that, I can't tell you how much it hurt either
  • Seem to remember Beckham putting one straight into the Jimmy Seed at the valley once
  • Didn't Bryan Hughes do something similar when he came back to The Valley?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2015
    There was a game at The Valley, sure it was Derby in about 1983 when we had a string of corners (about 8 of them) and Dave Mehmet scuffed every single one of them. They all seemed to bobble and skid into the near post where a defender would slice it behind so he could try again (there was a cloudburst at the time and no-one could stand up properly). In the end the covered end were baying for the ref to give a goal kick to end Mehmets misery.
  • Seem to remember Zenden putting two consecutive corners out for a goal kick, before they had entered the area, when we played at Chelsea years ago.
  • it's a corner ffs.

who cares.

move on.
  • Macronate said:

it's a corner ffs.

who cares.

move on.

Obviously you! Hence reading the thread and then taking time to reply!!
  • Brilliant, no matter how bad you think things are there is always someone worse off than you.
  • Would that have been a free kick to the side defending seeing as he touched it with his right foot before slicing it with the left? :smile: