Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2 X DAY 1 TICKETS FOR THE OVAL TEST FOR SALE

ROW 3, BLOCK 5, OCS STAND. I CAN'T GO ON THURSDAY DUE TO ANOTHER COMMITMENT (TICKETS BOUGHT BACK IN NOVEMBER 2014)

£100 EACH ovno

Comments

• Options
    ooooooh poss....was going to try with a tout.....
  • Options
    Quick Quick! I'm in Welling
  • Options
    How much did you pay for the tickets?
  • Options
    Tempted but can't afford to gamble against the weather forecast.
  • Options
    I have them chappers please if available still?
  • Options

Tempted but can't afford to gamble against the weather forecast.

BBC is saying rain all day on Thursday
  • Options
    Sorry can't now Chappers
  • Options
    £90 each.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Out of interest what happens with the tickets if it rains and there is no play on that particular day? Is there some kind of partial refund, depending on how many overs are played?
  • Options
    think it's something like 25 overs or less gets some sort of refund, under 12 overs is a full refund.....might be wrong
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BBC now saying weather fine for Thursday
  • Options
    Riviera said:

BBC now saying weather fine for Thursday

They'll fly like hot cakes now!

• Options

Out of interest what happens with the tickets if it rains and there is no play on that particular day? Is there some kind of partial refund, depending on how many overs are played?

Less than 10 overs bowled = full refund.

10.1 overs to 24.5 overs bowled = 50% refund.

But the weather forecast now is fine all day. So I shall be having a Full English & a pint of Guinness for breakfast at around 9am in The Beehive Kennington.
  • Options
    I'm going to go on Thursday now as may have more luck selling my Friday tickets.

So 2 tickets for Friday for sale, face value, £80. So £160 for the pair. Get in touch ASAP. Thank you.
  • Options
    Would imagine the clear weather Thursday but forecast rain Friday would mean you could sell Thursdays tickets more easily mate.
  • Options
    chappers said:

I'm going to go on Thursday now as may have more luck selling my Friday tickets.

So 2 tickets for Friday for sale, face value, £80. So £160 for the pair. Get in touch ASAP. Thank you.

Are you a tout? Odd that it seems like you've got tickets for more than one day - and yet you dont contribute to The Ashes thread !!
  • Options
    Nor did you seem capable of answering Popicons question re what are the face value?
  • Options
    chappers said:

You change quicker than the BBC Weather Forecast! Thought you had a commitment on Thursday?

Not much of a market now that its a dead rubber.
  • Options
    Right let's get things straight here!

I bought the tickets for day 1&2 last November. I'm a self employed courier and two weeks ago I got a booking for Thursday that I had to commit to. This has now been put back 24 hours to Friday. Hence the change of days to sell the tickets. So Mr_President, NO I'm not a ticket Tout so please before you start accusations please get some facts from myself.

Reason I've not got back to Popicon ASAP is that I'm not able to access my laptop 24/7 so that is the reason for not replying to them. I paid £80 per ticket FYI!! As for the Ashes thread I was unaware there was one!

Thank you Riviera for your input too!

I'll be more than happy to give you my business card at Saturdays game!!

Thank You