Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW COLUMN: Reza coming off the bench and scoring left me with mixed emotions

My weekly column for the news shopper was released earlier today, please have a butchers at the link below.

Click Here To Read

This week I tackle all the big Addicks issues at the moment - Watt's training ground misdemeanour, Morgan Fox becoming quality, Reza scaring me, season tickets going missing and the lateness of the Valley Away services to Derby.

Let me know what you think!

Comments

• Morgan 'Fox in the Box' Fox?

never, ever get a proper job in journalism.
  • It's a fan column filled with jokes like that!
  • Good Column Louis.
    But to correct you, he's our Fox outside the Box.
  • The Fox in the Box thing is a reference to something that Finchy shouted on commentary at Sheff Weds last season when Morgan was through on goal in the box.

It's stuck in my mind since then.
  • LouisMend said:

The Fox in the Box thing is a reference to something that Finchy shouted on commentary at Sheff Weds last season when Morgan was through on goal in the box.

It's stuck in my mind since then.

True, the defender save it on the line and Morgan was in the box.

• Reza - the Iranian Michael Owen.
  • Godstone said:

Reza - the Iranian Michael Owen.

He better not be doing any commentaries on BT sport.
  • Me too, I thought Luzon was doing OK and then he goes and brings Reza on.
  • edited August 2015
    Nice piece Louis. When Reza scored with that clever finish, KAG was screaming for the pass to the back post for a tap in. Thankfully Reza found the net after spotting a small gap. Might just be nice to have a slightly greedier forward in the ranks; sometimes passing when clean through might also be seen as passing the buck. If he stays around and stays interested he might just save us a bit and nick some important goals off the bench.

As for the season ticket fiasco - hopefully the club can arrange a small gesture which might go a long way to appeasing those affected; something that makes them feel valued need cost nothing.
  • Paddy7 said:

Nice piece Louis. When Reza scored with that clever finish, KAG was screaming for the pass to the back post for a tap in. Thankfully Reza found the net after spotting a small gap. Might just be nice to have a slightly greedier forward in the ranks; sometimes passing when clean through might also be seen as passing the buck. If he stays around and stays interested he might just save us a bit and nick some important goals off the bench.

As for the season ticket fiasco - hopefully the club can arrange a small gesture which might go a long way to appeasing those affected; something that makes them feel valued need cost nothing.

Food vouchers?? ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll be amazed if Reza is still here when the window closes