Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Derby County Away Hotel

Hi Guys, Derby fan here.

I live out in Norfolk so have booked a hotel on the pride park estate for the game against you guys this weekend, but I don't need it anymore as I'm gonna be staying with family. I wondered if anyone was interested in buying it off me for face value £37?

As mentioned it is on the estate so near the ground for the Saturday night.

If anyone is interested then contact me here or on the following:
Twitter: @stevesharrocks
Email: stephensharrocks@hotmail.com

Would hate for it to go to waste.

Good luck for the rest of the season, think you could surprise a few this year!

Comments

• edited August 2015
    pity .. I booked a while ago for the same(ish) price .. Travelodge (Pride Park) are currently asking £67 a room for Saturday night !!
  • £67 for a room is a joke. Can't see why they would charge that much when they can obviously sell it for less
  • £67 for a room is a joke. Can't see why they would charge that much when they can obviously sell it for less

Because someone will still pay?

supply & demand

supply & demand
    Supply by demanding.

supply & demand
    Supply by demanding.
    stand and deliver
  • Book it enough in advance and you'll pay nowhere near that.
    Usually do an overnighter at Derby and stay at express holiday inn but can't make it this year.
  • Pentahotel next to the station is good, and excellent value
  • I can recommend Bubbles next to Derby station