Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton V Dagenham highlights

Comments

• lets me watch an advert then say "invalid content specified"
  • Thats a great finish from Reza. One thing we have lacked in recent years is a good one on one finisher (even BWP and Igor struggled with it).

Are you running any sort of IP blocker, such as media hint? I do and have to disable it to watch these vidoes, as they're not available in the US.......

Are you running any sort of IP blocker, such as media hint? I do and have to disable it to watch these vidoes, as they're not available in the US.......
    to be fair I am sat at work so wouldn't be surprised if it is them that has blocked it, it just seemed weird that I can watch an advert for the red bull air show but not the football.
  • Tony Watt looked a class above.
  • Nice work, you lovely pixie.
  • Thats a great finish from Reza. One thing we have lacked in recent years is a good one on one finisher (even BWP and Igor struggled with it).

He's not going to get that much space in a league game.

it was a good finish, however if he'd missed then he'd have got pelters for not squaring it !
  • Watt .. the new Mendonca
  • Watt involved in all five goals we have scored this season when he has been on the pitch...
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice ad for Leeds game at the end. Thanks for reminding me Sky... :wink:
  • The goal the Leeds player scored last Saturday, and won the league goal of the day, was the same as Reza's goal against Leeds, that he scored before he left us
  • Looking forward to the League Cup highlights show on Channel 5 tonight. No doubt they will try and show the second halves first before playing the first halves tomorrow night or some shite.
  • cafctom said:

Looking forward to the League Cup highlights show on Channel 5 tonight. No doubt they will try and show the second halves first before playing the first halves tomorrow night or some shite.

They might even throw in some Europa League games for good measure too