Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Did anyone have an issue getting in tonight, fnaar fnaar ? (Dagenham)

edited August 2015 in General Charlton
Scanner didn't let us in the East Stand, so we had to go in through the exit.

Comments

• Took a few go's to get in and was about 30 deep in front of us. Easiler with the season ticket than the paper ticket..
  • Seemed to be a problem confined to some stadium printed tickets - our home-printed tickets were fine. Quite a few people were queuing at the north ticket office to buy at kick-off time, which can happen at these sorts of games anyway.
  • Same for two us in the covered end, let through the gate eventually.
  • We were let in manually (West Stand, exit). Not sure if that's because of any turnstile problems or because there were a couple of people just helping out to speed things up.
  • But everyone got in?
  • Riviera said:

But everyone got in?

No, I didn't.

RD out.
  • But you didn't even go!
  • noticed tickets was the issue but those who had printed at home was fine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently their was an issue with one of the printers in the ticket office which printed over a section of the bar code.
  • I couldn't get in using the printed ticket in the West Stand lower around 6.45. A chap in front of me was trying for ages with the staff to get his ticket to scan, and eventually a supervisor said it was a ticket printing issue. My ticket did not have the print issue though, but still would not work. Eventually three of us were let in the exit gate. Hope they got it sorted for later as woud have been a lot of frustration if that had been the case at 7.40!

However, I was able to get my season tickets at last! I found out that the problem was that my details were now logged under my christian name and not my surname! I was able to change the incorrectly issued seat for the one I renewed (they had to cancel the original booking and put through the transaction all over again), but at least it is now sorted (provided the season tickets actually work!).
  • Where did they get these scanners, Poundland??

Roly out.
  • Pedro45 said:

I found out that the problem was that my details were now logged under my christian name and not my surname! .

So you would have been ok, if you were Charles Charlie Charles ?
  • Got in fine with ticket that came in the post.