Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Foul smell in East Stand

Phew!! Gonna be a challenge to last 90 mins with this stink. Sort the drains out Katrien!!!

Comments

• Are you sure it's not a fart
  • @g rank!!!! And there's nobody next to me so it can't be BO!
  • It's spreading, I'm next to the away fans and can smell it here
  • Ah, the smell of The Thames at low tide. Never mind, it's on its way back in now - just thank God you're not a mudlark.
  • Is it the burgers?
  • Having lived alongside the river for 5 years I can confirm it is the low tide stink.
  • In all seriousness it has been backing up the Woolwich Road... Walking too and from the Valley on Saturday it was rank, and I live a bit up the hill from the Woolwich Road geographically and yesterday one of my drains really really stank outside (never normally happens)

Seems like there might be a problem in the sewers round there?
  • The Daggers fans all shit themselves when they saw Tony Watts name on the teamsheet.
  • Sponsored links:

• The normal eggy fosters on sale
  • Stank on the way up to the ground.
  • shirty5 said:

The normal eggy fosters on sale

How do they do that? Baffles me! Hate to think what causes it
  • I commented on Sat that the drains on Woolwich Road stank. Bit serious if it has now got as far as the East Stand. Doesn't the sewer run under there from my vague recollection re planning issues when we were considering redevelopment?
  • It was rank. Perhaps thats why it was just a tenner tonight!
  • At least it wasn't shit on the pitch.
  • Sorry lads. Underestimated the potency of the 4 wings and Chips from the chippy in Charlton Village.
  • Yep, sewage pong reached D block.
  • Not another thing for Kelvin to moan about next week in the Sun!
  • The smell was just as bad in Greenwich!
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought it was the bloke sitting next to me ....
  • All I could smell tonight was goals,goals, goals.
  • The smell was so bad that I was letting them rip all game and just blaming the bad smell.
  • Look lads, I've not been right since the overdone balti pie Saturday.
    And all this pressure simply isn't helping!
  • In the west stand toilets after the game, it did smell as if someone had just microwaved a poo
  • Stewart said:

In the west stand toilets after the game, it did smell as if someone had just microwaved a poo

Can you actually do that ?
  • Tony Jimenez's previous business partners?
  • Were the caterers selling dodgy burgers?
  • Stewart said:

In the west stand toilets after the game, it did smell as if someone had just microwaved a poo

Can you actually do that ?
    You never had a Rustlers burger?