Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Carson

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Does he rub his face with Charcoal or something?

Comments

• Options
    "while central defender Souleymane Diawara was named as the travelling supporters' favourite player in his first season at the club."

who voted for this?
  • Options
    looks like desperate dan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]"while central defender Souleymane Diawara was named as the travelling supporters' favourite player in his first season at the club."

who voted for this?

I don't know but they obviously didn't go to Wigan!!
  • Options
    I'm not even trynig to have a pop at the fella, because i think he's had a pretty hard time, when the whole team are dire, its hard to pick out one to blame.

just wondering how this casc vote was the highest ever, when i didn't see a single thing about how to vote or where, and then another trophy going to someone, when i didn't even know it existed!

bizarre!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]"while central defender Souleymane Diawara was named as the travelling supporters' favourite player in his first season at the club."

who voted for this?
    I think the clue 's probably in the title - they probably did a quick show of hands on the coaches.

If they did it after saturday's collapse, it's easy to see why Souley won it! ;o)
  • Options
    Was only kidding (should have done winkey thingie)

Im with you. After 12mths of getting used to the English game, I think he'd be a great CB for us next season..........Whether we can / will hang onto him is another thing
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I'm not even trynig to have a pop at the fella, because i think he's had a pretty hard time, when the whole team are dire, its hard to pick out one to blame.

just wondering how this casc vote was the highest ever, when i didn't see a single thing about how to vote or where, and then another trophy going to someone, when i didn't even know it existed!

bizarre![/quote]

it's a farce. Highest ever votes cast my arse. They were meant to collect the votes at a recent game but the only fans who saw collectors was in the Covered End. I can categorically confirm no-one in the East as I looked for them. On line voting wasn't really publicised.

Away Player of the Year voting took place at Man City away. No-one collected votes on my coach.

CASC is now a joke organisation. FACT.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I'm not even trynig to have a pop at the fella, because i think he's had a pretty hard time, when the whole team are dire, its hard to pick out one to blame.

bizarre!

it's a farce. Highest ever votes cast my arse. They were meant to collect the votes at a recent game but the only fans who saw collectors was in the Covered End. I can categorically confirm no-one in the East as I looked for them. On line voting wasn't really publicised.

Away Player of the Year voting took place at Man City away. No-one collected votes on my coach.

CASC is now a joke organisation. FACT.
    The online vote was a farce too - I managed to vote 4 times for Carson (just to see if I could!)
  • Options
    WTF happened in 1972!! Why is Keith Peacock listed as our player of the year, but with a comment by the side that says: "selected in retrospect". LOL. Did somebody forget to organise the vote that year. Ha ha.
  • Options
    nobody took my vote at mancity or any home game either
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]WTF happened in 1972!! Why is Keith Peacock listed as our player of the year, but with a comment by the side that says: "selected in retrospect". LOL. Did somebody forget to organise the vote that year. Ha ha.

Yes, that's exactly what happened. It was also a relegation season.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Quite right, Weegie. Everybody was so down about being relegated (first time for 15 years, remember), it was decided not to run 'player of the year'.
  • Options
    I'm in the Covered End and neither my daughter nor I could find anybody to take our votes.

As it happened we both voted Carson so it made no difference.