Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Additions to the Cupboard End Choir

I reluctantly gave up our season tickets 4/5 years ago after moving up t'north - just taking in games as and when possible but mostly away games. A 450 mile round trip every other week proved tricky although I did it for 3 years.

However, the stress of exile coupled with a really good feeling about the direction the club is taking has forced my hand and today I purchased three STs for North Upper H Block - Row Z - seats 114,115 and 116 for me and my two sons. I may be an old fogey but still not ready for the flask and blanket brigade in the East/West. I know what a nightmare it will be getting STs next season in the Prem so thought I'd strike early!

I won't get to all games but will try to for as many as possible. If there's any Lifers near me then please say hello - and apologies in advance for the language at times!

Comments

• I'm such an old fogey that I forget where I put my flask and blanket before I head off to a seat in East/West Stand.
  • Welcome back Bob!
  • Bloody glory hunters climbing on board the bandwagon now we're in the top two.

: - )
  • Brilliant news, Bob !

You know it makes sense.
  • I'm in the N upper with my boy, we'll pop round and say hello.
  • I once had a Charlton season ticket holder girlfriend who really thought it was called 'The Cupboard End.'
  • I once had a Charlton season ticket holder girlfriend who really thought it was called 'The Cupboard End.'

Good thing we didn't have a sofa in those days. It makes us sound like MFI.
  • Didn't read the date of the opening post.

I honestly thought you had brought 3 season tickets today. I was muttering to myself "this clown must have been released from Broadmooor recently"

Apologies Bob - you indeed are not a clown or mentally ill.
  • "Stand up if you blame Munroe"
  • Sponsored links:

• Ha, classic.

Almost as bad as me landing from being on holiday when we were 1-0 up against Wolves.

Take a look at the results before that and the results after and just work out what that means...
  • "Stand up if you blame Munroe"

Oi!!! No 'e' ;-)