Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

buying tickets on line

I am sure there is a thread on this already but cant find it.
Anyway trying to buy tickets for forest away, can't seem to do it without a password, which I don't think I have.
The only other option seems to be "new to Charlton" but that that allow me to enter my con number - are has that system stopped?
Anybody help please?

Comments

• redman said:

I am sure there is a thread on this already but cant find it.
    Anyway trying to buy tickets for forest away, can't seem to do it without a password, which I don't think I have.
    The only other option seems to be "new to Charlton" but that that allow me to enter my con number - are has that system stopped?
    Anybody help please?

If you have a Facebook account that login should work.
  • I had asked on another thread if anybody knew, but is there a way to link it to your CON number after you have used your Facebook credentials to logon ?
  • Ask Greenie. He's fine with everything. He should be able to help :smile:
  • I don't use facebook so do I have to use the phone?
  • It's four quid a minute
    (Plus p&p)
    (T's & c's apply)
    (This transaction may involve a cocking long call,,,,)
  • redman said:

I don't use facebook so do I have to use the phone?

The answer should be no, but you might find it quicker TBH.
  • I've just logged in for the first time to buy a MKD ticket, and am completely confused how the account details fit in with my existing CON number, as the customer reference number that comes up with my email address in the system is different. If this a duplicate number, a new number or someone else's number?
  • I've just logged in for the first time to buy a MKD ticket, and am completely confused how the account details fit in with my existing CON number, as the customer reference number that comes up with my email address in the system is different. If this a duplicate number, a new number or someone else's number?

It could be any of those, some numbers from a lottery ticket or your bank account number and sort code (courtesy of Talktalk).