Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 2-0 Q.P.R. ******NEW IMPROVED VERSION******* (I hope)

Many thanks to the 113 Lifers who gave their marks, here is the statbank in what I hope is a better format. If anyone has any problems reading this format or would still like the pdf version attached then please let me know

imageimage

Comments

• Great work. Like the new format.
  • i'm very impressed considering on our news they said the Water has been
    Poisoned in Lancs, for the past week and you have been sucking on oranges
    to survive. It's grim up north. Carrying on regardless(was Sid James in that one)
  • http://www.squawka.com/football-player-rankings#performance-score#player-stats#english-football-league-championship|season-2015/2016#all-teams#all-player-positions#16#38#0#0#90#07/08/2015#10/08/2015#season#1#all-matches#total#desc#total

Interesting to see we have 5 players in the top 20 in the Championship on Squawka as well. Very impressive
  • Great Stats LL.
  • Great stats. Thanks for putting the time in to these again, always a really interesting read. (Just one annoying nitpicky point - how'd you get 33% accuracy from 4 shots for JBG?)
  • guess the woodwork doesn't count as either on or off target
  • Great stats. Thanks for putting the time in to these again, always a really interesting read. (Just one annoying nitpicky point - how'd you get 33% accuracy from 4 shots for JBG?)

Mr Gibbs your picking of nits is quite correct, with 4 shots it has to be 0,25,50 or 100% but the squawka stats show 33% so that is what I put, maybe the free kick that hit the bar makes it 33%, upto 2years ago the Football League published great stats which included on or off target or hit bar - but no longer
  • nice work @Lancashirelad....I'll do the stats at end of every match thread I do, so you can copy if you wish.
  • Great work as ever Lancs. I like the splitting of the defence from the midfield/forwards. Pleasing to see that 9 of our starting 11 averaged over 7, the mark of a good team performance - that and a 2-0 win ;-)
  • edited August 2015

guess the woodwork doesn't count as either on or off target

As it's not on target (i.e going in) I've always classed hitting the woodwork as off target.

Strange when you see the match stats regarding possession, attempts on goal etc. If you were just going by that, you'd say we were probably fortunate to win, especially by 2 goals, yet in reality I'd go as far as saying we could have won by more............

P.S
    Well done for the new look stats............
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2015

guess the woodwork doesn't count as either on or off target

As it's not on target (i.e going in) I've always classed hitting the woodwork as off target.

Strange when you see the match stats regarding possession, attempts on goal etc. If you were just going by that, you'd say we were probably fortunate to win, especially by 2 goals, yet in reality I'd go as far as saying we could have won by more............

P.S
    Well done for the new look stats............
    Re hitting the woodwork, I agree it's off target. I'd be interested in your thoughts on a shot that hits the woodwork, then hits the 'keeper on the back and bounces in.
  • Well, that's an own goal, obviously
  • Thanks LL .. interesting that BigMak was the third busiest defender
  • Nice format and will be interesting to track how the squad develops over the season.
  • Like the new layout
    Good to see pass accuracy(it may have been there last year but I lost a bit of interest ) Pope needs to improve on that
    I have to confess that I stopped doing marks at some stage last season but will make a considered effort to put them in each game I see from now on in
    Thank you Lanccy Lanccy Lanccy Lanccy Lancashire