Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Matt Holland Shirt

Just wanted to say thanks again to @cafc-west for donating this beauty to the @chathmuseum on Saturday

Comments

• I've got a shirt I'm gonna pass on to you Ben, can't remember what season it's from but I won it at a POTY I think and it's loaded with the whole squad's signatures.
  • Cheers Neal
  • Oh go on then, I'll be the first to ask the question "I take it you didn't need to wash it before you had it framed"
  • Not that we don't value all of our 845 twitter followers equally but Patrick Bauer and Christian Ceballos
    retweeted us and now Matt Holland is following us.

@chathmuseum if you want to be in with the in-crowd

: - )
  • Oh go on then, I'll be the first to ask the question "I take it you didn't need to wash it before you had it framed"

No it was clean! The framing cost more than the shirt though!!
  • The tweet that you sent about Matt's shirt would have only been seen by the people that follow both Matt and the Museum as you @'ed him directly. Just a little tip in case you didn't realise.

• Dunno why there's so much love for Chatham Museum?
  • Curb_It said:

The tweet that you sent about Matt's shirt would have only been seen by the people that follow both Matt and the Museum as you @'ed him directly. Just a little tip in case you didn't realise.

Cheers