Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlie Austin

I hear West Ham and Spurs are trying to sign Charlie Austin. The problem is he can't find his way out of Bauer's pocket. Was Austin that uninterested or were Bauer and diarra that good. Personally I thought that yesterday we witnessed a cracking centre half display. I really hope I'm right.
Any thoughts....

Comments

• Forgive me as I am a social media Virgin, but my point is more about Bauer and diarra, and not Austin.
  • Forgive me as I am a social media Virgin, but my point is more about Bauer and diarra, and not Austin.

No worries mate, just thought I'd redirect you there as I thought you might want to know about Austin. Yeah I thought Diarra and Bauer looked very good. Encouraging performances
  • Bauer and Diarra were right on their game.
    Charlie wasn't at his sharpest yesterday but our CB's were commanding after the 1st 10 minutes when early season jitters seem to affect our whole team.
    Austin always score against CAFC until Saturday so to negate the threat of a 10 to 12 million pound striker should give them bags of confidence.
  • Great display by our centre backs on Saturday, but I'd sign Austin instantly if I were a mid ranking premier league side. He guarantees goals, even in shite teams
  • Sold to Southampton for £4m.
  • Didn't they turn down 12m in the summer? 4m is nothing.
  • A great deal for Soton. I think QPR looks like a poisoned chalice of a job for JFH...
  • Sold to Southampton for £4m.

Wasn't a similar sum reported as our bid for Delort !!!!!!!!

• Didn't they turn down 12m in the summer? 4m is nothing.

QPR aren't exactly renowned for being good with money.

Risky of them to turn that down knowing he only had 1 year left on his contract but they took a gamble in the hope he'd fire them straight back to the premier league. I'd assume if they were in and around the top 2 they'd have kept hin
  • Sponsored links:

• A great deal for Soton. I think QPR looks like a poisoned chalice of a job for JFH...

and I'm personally loving every minute of it
  • Another one that Duchatelet fails to land....