Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CHARLTON LIVE POSTPONED - Sunday 9th August (Live show only - podcast out later)

edited August 2015 in General Charlton
Hi All,

Sadly due to technical difficulties here at The Valley we can't broadcast live this evening.

I apologise to anyone getting ready to tune in. We are going to record a podcast which will be released this evening.

Cheers, Louis.

Comments

• Royal Mail again?
  • Looking forward to that as well :-(
  • Pity that. What technical equipment do you need? Do you have a couple of other options?
  • Unfortunately the issue was that the firewall on the Internet at The Valley didn't allow us to connect up to the stream that we needed to.

We were supposed to have had this tested on a laptop during the week or at least yesterday but this wasn't able to happen.

I spent most of today downloading broadcasting software to my own laptop and testing the connection to the stream at home (it worked fine there) and writing a script, collecting audio and arranging studio attendees, all to discuss a game I wasn't even at because I wanted to put a show out.

I'm very sorry and hopefully we will have this resolved by next week, but we have recorded a 35 minute podcast chatting about yesterday's game and we hear from Luzon and Fox too - this will be released tonight.
  • Looks like it's back to the channel 5 football league show then.
  • Have you tried turning it off then on again?