Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nike kit

Just picking up from the program that we have signed with Nike for another 4 years. Hopefully that will mean keeping this kit for more than one season?

Comments

• Aha that makes sense. Thanks Olly
  • Just to pick up on this, something went awry at the sub-editing stage where the sentence was put in on the wrong side of the comma.
    It should read "Cousins, who signed a new-four-year deal with the club last week."
    As editor, I will put my hands up and accept it is an unfortunate error!
    Any news of a new kit manafacturer deal would be publicised heavily elsewhere.

Olly, great to see a supporter of the club work for them and more importantly put his hand up to an error, no matter how small.

Could I just request that you pass on the comments on the no season ticket thread to somebody senior and simply ask that the fans are told the truth and an apology is issued.

Thanks
  • Could have been worse, Olly. You could have left off someone's byline :smile:
  • Having read many lifers views in our esteemed kit supplier, I thought I'd post my own. I have just been to the club shop and for once I could easily have spent a small fortune as there were so many decent items on offer.
    Apart from the kits which are of a good quality and design, the different styles of tee & polo shirts and training gear all had that feel of quality that comes with a top brand like Nike or Adidas.
    I got one hope we stay with Nike for the foreseeable future
  • Agreed taxi