Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

From the programme...

Anyone else see this?

In the "KIT AND BOOT ROOM" section. Talking about JC's boots...

"After impressing for England U21s at the Toulon tournament last year, Cousins was approached by Nike, who signed a new four-year contact (sic) with the club last week.

That was kept quiet, wasn't it?

Comments

• I think he's talking about Nike.
  • C_A_F_C said:

I think he's talking about Nike.

That must be it.

Just highlighted the wrong bit.

• C_A_F_C said:

I think he's talking about Nike.

Or taking the nike
  • Ooh are they a pretty colour??
  • Just like to say, if they actually meant Cousins, that is the worst English I have ever read! The inference to me is that NIKE have signed a 4 year contract...
  • Just like to say, if they actually meant Cousins, that is the worst English I have ever read! The inference to me is that NIKE have signed a 4 year contract...

I took it to mean Cousins, but because I knew he signed a new deal.

When I re read it I got confused though; it definitely reads like Nike. But that's a weird way to announce it unless someone dropped the ball and made a boo boo.

Either way, poor drills.
  • It also said in the programme today that Darren Bent was our record transfer fee (5m+) we paid Ipswich. I always though Euell (4.75m) was our record...
  • It also said in the programme today that Darren Bent was our record transfer fee (5m+) we paid Ipswich. I always though Euell (4.75m) was our record...

You've lost me.. You've just said that Benty was more expensive?
  • Sponsored links:

• Did we have to pay Ipswich anything for sell-on clauses? That might've bumped it up.
  • edited August 2015
    Yes Bent only is if you include sell on fee. He was £3m initially.
  • And Kashi apparently made his debut away at Wigan in Feb 2014.

No wonder he looked so at home in the team today.
  • Mistake in handbook, shows we lost 3-0 at boro last season - totally forgetting JBG wonder strike.........
  • When SKY toured the clubs last week Katrien was called from a meeting about the club's communication strategy for the season, could her absence from that meeting for those moments explain the errors?

I also wonder if the whole ticket fiasco will be allowed to 'hopefully' blow over, or if there will be further and proper 'communication' regarding what has occurred.

We have to accept the owner does it his way, even though we are supposed to be building a better tomorrow together, bit of a conflict there on the face of it.
  • I didn't realise that Kashi made his debut away against Wigan on February 1 2014.

Is he Nego in disguise?

:-)