Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luzon delighted with QPR victory

Comments

• Wonder what the Watt incident was? Just a tad worrying, given the reputation he arrived with?
  • Agreed hope its nothing major although at one point during a break in play he was smiling and laughing whilst talking to Solly so didnt seem to be sulking from anything
  • Incidents happen every day in training would not worry about it tbh
  • If it was that serious he would not have been anywhere near the team today.

Virtually the whole team celebrated with him when he scored and him and Kashi had a proper love in at the end.

Honest of Guy to give a genuine reason why, but something to worry about? Nah.

Spot on Clem
  • Didn't Watt say he had a lot of respect for Luzon when he was appointed? I've got a feeling Luzon knows how to deal with Watt and can enable us to get the best out of him.

It was a good step for Luzon to be quite so honest and open about Watt's absence during the first half. Refreshingly honest actually.
  • It's too risky to drop a player of that caliber over a 'minor' incident.
    However, it worked out alright in the end so no one should complain.
  • Sponsored links:

• By all accounts Peeters relationship with the players went sour yet wasn't known until he was sacked. Would rather Luzon adopted an honest approach as it bodes better for him as a manager.
  • Pleased for Luzon and his team.
  • Why not Twitter him and ask ?
  • Why not just move on and forget about it. It looks like player and coach have now it has been dealt with. Some things are best kept behind closed doors.
  • I think its a fitness thing rather than an incident.Something like" I cant do another shuttle run" well you have got to."No I cant".O.K you are on the bench.
  • edited August 2015
    timken said:

I think its a fitness thing rather than an incident.Something like" I cant do another shuttle run" well you have got to."No I cant".O.K you are on the bench.

This has crossed my mind; better to make it out to be a discipline issue (with a player known for that) than let the division know that both of our main strikers are unfit to play.

Didn't Luzon say the reason would stay between them?