Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luzon, Charlton and Charlton fans. Brilliant.

3 things I loved about today:
I'm here for a few more days from abroad and managed to get a ticket today. Got seats right behind the management team.
1) Luzon was quality. Constantly geeing up the team and has the air of a fan about him. Never seen him from this perspective but I'd recommend it. Great viewing.
2) The game was great. Good entertainment and good result. Well done to all involved.
3) Went to get a programme at the game and a bloke was there with a VOTV. I said, just in passing, "Oh I forgot to get one of those!" The bloke said they'll have them next week, so I said I'll be out of the country next week. At this, the fellow tried to give me his copy. I pretty much had to force him to take the 'undisclosed fee' from me. I was struck by how nice a gesture this was. Top bloke. I hope you're a member here so I can show my appreciation. Thanks mate.

Comments

• I'm over in a couple of weeks and I can attest to the same friendly welcome and banter with our fans home and away when i get to games. Glad you had a great arvo @lordromford