Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

cheap tickets dear seats

So with the season almost upon us and a new ticketing system in place.

Does anybody know what's been done to stop the cheap ticket a blockers sitting in block e and the dear seats.

I believe this is something that KM said the club would address over the summer, but not heard anything.

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Unless they

a) put up fencing
    or
    b) check every person's tickets every time they go to take a seat

there is b*gger all they can do.
  • So with the season almost upon us and a new ticketing system in place.

Does anybody know what's been done to stop the cheap ticket a blockers sitting in block e and the dear seats.

I believe this is something that KM said the club would address over the summer, but not heard anything.

The electronic ticketing system means that the club will now know if the tightwad freeloading cheats A blockers have entered the stadium. They will then be able to see, via CCTV, if the skinflint fan is using their allocated seat or not.
  • Plus, whats your problem here? The wings have always been cheaper than the middle blocks. Hasn't stopped anyone sitting where they like and had caused no problems before.
  • edited August 2015
    Surely they understand that all the premium pays for is to ensure you get a better seat before kick-off. If you buy a cheaper seat you run the risk of there being no decent seats left.

Of course the fact that it is a 27K seater that only just manages to get half-full, the odds are stacked in favour of the fans, not the club.

The only solution for this is...to get more people in the stadium!! Maybe they could look at the days where we filled the stadium (football for a fiver for example), figure out why the stadium was more full, then learn from that.

It's not rocket science!
  • Fiiish said:

Surely they understand that all the premium pays for is to ensure you get a better seat before kick-off. If you buy a cheaper seat you run the risk of there being no decent seats left.

Of course the fact that it is a 27K seater that only just manages to get half-full, the odds are stacked in favour of the fans, not the club.

The only solution for this is...to get more people in the stadium!! Maybe they could look at the days where we filled the stadium (football for a fiver for example), figure out why the stadium was more full, then learn from that.

It's not rocket science!

at a guess, the cheap tickets were responsible for that...
  • edited August 2015

Fiiish said:

It's not rocket science!

at a guess, the cheap tickets were responsible for that...
    Hence why I said it's not rocket science...whoosh.

If you can figure it out, I hope the people who actually own and run the club can figure it out too.
  • edited August 2015
    Judging by the season ticket cock ups this sounds like the least of the clubs worries at the moment.
  • I wouldn't even know where in A block mine is in all honesty :)
  • edited August 2015
    The A block cheap seats are just a publicity stunt.
    What next? A couple having sex in the centre circle ? A sofa in the stands ? A disclosed transfer fee ?