Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Gray

Former Sunderland penalty misser Michael Gray's birthday today. I'm sure those of us on Twitter would like to wish him a good day and hashtag it #cafc . His name is @mickygray33

Comments

• Options
    Move on
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Former Sunderland penalty misser Michael Gray's birthday today. I'm sure those of us on Twitter would like to wish him a good day and hashtag it #cafc . His name is @mickygray33

Such a pity it wasn't Alex Rae
  • Options
    From memory he went on to win the First Division Championship and played for England. I seriously doubt it bothers him that much now.

I'd be surprised if many Sunderland fans are bothered either based on the fantastic season they had after while we were being relegated.
  • Options
    Not about bothering him. If you listen to Colin Murray's show on talksport then you'll realize that Mickey is a top fella and always being ribbed about that day.

Just light hearted banter nothing more nothing less.
  • Options
    Yeah, think I'll leave it thanks.
  • Options
    Bump.

Michael Gray is this weeks guest on Ramble Meets, part of the football ramble podcast.

Talks about his career from 13 at Man United until retirement at Sheffield Wednesday. We obviously get a mention and THAT game gets a fair portion of the chat.

After the playoff final he went on holiday to Ayia Napa, the first person he bumped into in the first pub he walked in was Clive Mendonca.  :D 
    what are the chances

good chat, decent bloke. Worth a listen.
    I started this morning and he's talking about the playoff final at the moment.  Really good listen and he seems a nice erudite guy.

Recommendation seconded by me
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Bump.

Michael Gray is this weeks guest on Ramble Meets, part of the football ramble podcast.

Talks about his career from 13 at Man United until retirement at Sheffield Wednesday. We obviously get a mention and THAT game gets a fair portion of the chat.

After the playoff final he went on holiday to Ayia Napa, the first person he bumped into in the first pub he walked in was Clive Mendonca.  :D 
    what are the chances

I started this morning and he's talking about the playoff final at the moment.  Really good listen and he seems a nice erudite guy.

Does he ever actually talk about anything else?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Swisdom said:
    Bump.

what are the chances

Does he ever get asked about anything else?  (lazy journalists) :D
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Bump.

what are the chances

Listen and you’ll see.

but yes, he does talk about other stuff
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    Swisdom said:
    Bump.

what are the chances

Listen and you’ll see.

but yes, he does talk about other stuff
    Poor bugger would probably rather talk about pretty much anything else, but I expect that’s all he gets asked about. Certainly if it’s anything that Charlton fans might be interested in. I expect if he did something for a Blackburn or Sunderland local paper or channel, they’d probably mention it in passing at most.
  • Options
    Nice fella met him on a golf trip , a real laugh and he had some good stories 
  • Options
    Move on
    Classic!