Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015/16 season weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Leicester, Tottenham, man city
    £1 returns £3.80
  • Options
    I started this thread back in August - I haven't logged back into until today purely because I have been that shocking and haven't won a bet on the football in I don't know how long. I genuinely don't know who the hell to pick anymore. Well done to all who continue to win on the footie but the days of winning on accas are done for me

I find it impossible
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Decent odds on west ham tomorrow evening, might stick a few quid on. Utd are gash.
  • Options
    Hull let me
    Down for £260 :(
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    cabbles said:

I started this thread back in August - I haven't logged back into until today purely because I have been that shocking and haven't won a bet on the football in I don't know how long. I genuinely don't know who the hell to pick anymore. Well done to all who continue to win on the footie but the days of winning on accas are done for me

I find it impossible

Stick to your emails to Karien mate - you're good at those
  • Options
    Northampton done my accumulator
  • Options
    We always beat Sheff Weds. They are in poor form. We are 7/1 on Bet365. Tempting but think I will give it a miss none the less.
  • Options
    Bet 365 offer.. Man Utd v Liverpool
    Thursday night.
  • Options
    With two mins to go I needed Walsall to score twice and Wimbledon to score again. Within 3 minutes it's happened. Then Burnley concede 93rd minute against wolves. Fucking fuming and gutted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Burnley cost me on a 4 fold and Mk Dons missed penalty done me on a 7 fold gutted
  • Options
    PSG v Man City bet 365 inplay bet again.
  • Options
    Sevilla done me out of £246 last night
  • Options
    @bobmunro you could be in for a big hit here if its real, gonna have to scrap the Christmas party
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    smiffyboy said:

@bobmunro you could be in for a big hit here if its real, gonna have to scrap the Christmas party

Good luck to whoever it is - if it's real! Which I doubt to be honest as the treble is too random and would have been placed before the 2014/15 football season started based on Hamilton's odds! I'll check tomorrow!

Trust me - Leicester winning the Prem is a good result ;-)
  • Options
    Bet in Play 365 offer for City game tonight
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Thats photoshopped mate
  • Options
    Surely the bookies are making a killing out of Leicester's success?

They wont have to pay out on any pre-season accas!
  • Options
    yeah including mine which included Chelsea at 5/2 :(
  • Options
    Bob stated Leicester winning the title is a massive bonus for them as it will kill most bets, singles, accas etc and cost them far less after the few nut jobswho did back them have been paid out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PSG v City

Over 0.5 goals £50 pre game.
    PSG £50 win. Think this could be 3-0 so will have a £5 on that on Betfair.
  • Options
    Nooooo
  • Options

PSG v Man City bet 365 inplay bet again.

Managed £130 profit, for the draw.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I had my inplay £50 on 3-2 psg at 28/1. Cheers Zlatan
  • Options
    Bloody Chelsea let me down yesterday 10 team acca £360.
  • Options
    Bet 365 in play bet again, Man City v Psg Tuesday night.
  • Options
    Awful weekend, Friday bookies day at aintree, nothing in the national, needed a Man U goal today for a btts acca for just shy of 2k, and backed rickie fowler and speith for the masters.
  • Options
    You will always have charlton though mate.
  • Options
    Bristol Rovers and Grimsby 3/1 double.
  • Options
    Had a four team acca come in, btts and win
    Brighton
    Chelsea
    Man Utd and (sorry) Palace £2 returned £744.