Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Petition to bring back Raddo

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
if you disagree please start another thread.

More than anything for next week we need players with fight, passion, belief, hwyl (as we say in Wales), committment. We have to close them down and win the 50-50s, we mustn't give an inch. We now need Kish back.

If you agree, sign the petition!

Comments

• Jesus, we really are getting desperate...
  • Gets my vote
  • His "team" have just been as good as relegated. No thanks.
  • i dont agree.

who would he replace? Song?

I know he hasnt been on Song (i make myself laugh) the past couple of games but we need him there as he has the quality.
  • Bring him back. Top bloke.
  • Stick him at right back with Young at left back. More confident with Raddo at RB than Sankofa.
  • As much as I agree with the sentiment. I can't see it achieving anything.
  • Bring him back immediately and play him up front alongside Darren Bent - do you remember the way he took his goals against West Ham and Everton ?

Also, is Leaburn still looking for a game ?
  • WSSWSS
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Bring him back. Top bloke.
    My grandad is a top bloke but i wouldnt have him in the team for two reasons:

1.) he isnt very good at football and
    2.) he's been dead for 10 years
  • Song has been a bit of a let down, but I would bring Kish in for Ambrose or Thomas.

Sorry, I would bring him in for Ambrose and Thomas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry mate, I disagree with you in that Song has NOT been a let down.

Almost single-handedly got us back in the game at Watford, and mot of our productive play has gone through him
  • last couple of games I mean - I am not suggesting dropping him, just that he started off on fire with is and has now burnt out a bit, that is probably a big reason why we have failed to win in five games
  • I think you must be bonkers SaladSpinner.
  • I'd bring him back. (won't happen btw)
  • 2 games in 2 days might be a bit much, but he finishes his loan spell at 3pm on Sunday. ;o)
  • you're grasping at air there....Kish is not and never has been prem standard...
  • [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]you're grasping at air there....Kish is not and never has been prem standard...

Yawn... why am I biting? YOU DO NOT LAST NEARLY 7 SEASONS AT A PREMIERSHIP CLUB IF YOU ARE NOT A PREMIERSHIP PLAYER!!!

Getting back to topic: I'd love to see Kish's never say die spirit in the side. Pards doesn't seem to rate him though ,maybe because he thinks his legs have gone at the top level. At this moment in time I have faith in Pards and respect his judgement even if it conflicts with my own viewpoint.
  • Yawn... why am I biting? YOU DO NOT LAST NEARLY 7 SEASONS AT A PREMIERSHIP CLUB IF YOU ARE NOT A PREMIERSHIP PLAYER!!!

I dunno, ask Mr Kevein Lisbie....
  • will be relegated with two clubs, yeah bring him back. Nutter!