Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Banned fans

How many people on here are currently or have been banned from Charlton and what for ?

Comments

• Don't know don't care.
  • I bought a meal deal in the North Lower against West Ham and the price of it has made me ban myself for life!
  • Don't know don't care.

You must do, you opened it and commented.
  • edited July 2015
    Oh goodie, its our little hooligan obsessed friend again. Perhaps we should ban him to the naughty step. He reminds me of a moth constantly banging his head against a shut window.
  • I will be if we get any Ultras at the Valley dusturbing my sleep. Arses will be kicked.
  • Fans with blades have been banned, the only ones allowed are Dysons.
  • I think someone that posted on here was in the Van Susans, that's about it though.
  • Sponsored links:

• If we find a few people who say they have been and they go on to form a small and temporary community .......would that be a Banned Camp ?
  • How many people on here are currently or have been banned from Charlton and what for ?

I was banned for putting hot chocolate in my flask. Was also told my blanket was not appropriate for the West Stand.
  • edited July 2015
    IA said:

How many people on here are currently or have been banned from Charlton and what for ?

I was banned for putting hot chocolate in my flask. Was also told my blanket was not appropriate for the West Stand.
    You B#stard, you absolute B#stard!,,,,,how can you sleep at night?
  • edited July 2015
    Got involved in a right naughty tear up once at Northwich Viccy away.
    Smashed a brick over some fridge frezzers loaf of bread and OB were on it like a rash.
    Done a bit of bird and that, my bullet hole has never been the same....

• I was almost banned for cheering one of our players. A couple of chaps came over and told me we have by far the most negative fans in football and cheering was not allowed.
  • IA said:

And rightly so. I had to work very hard to get a safety certificate for my blanket and so should you!!
  • Half the stadium but their wives think they're at B&Q
  • Halix said:

IA said:

You B#stard, you absolute B#stard!,,,,,how can you sleep at night?
    The hot chocolate helps
  • edited July 2015
    IA said:

Where you from? You sexy thing.
  • How many people on here are currently or have been banned from Charlton and what for ?

Well you are banned but that's under one of you're other pathetic pro ultra accounts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Whose the twat in the white coat.? Surely a protest?
  • Film 4 22.50 tonight. The Football factory starring Danny Dwyer. It's pwopa naughty & right up your street PCCHARLTON.
  • masicat said:

Whose the twat in the white coat.? Surely a protest?

He came to take them away.
  • masicat said:

What an utter, utter bunch of bell-ends.
  • masicat said:

Looks like a line up for a school picture, complete twats.

On the right hand side they look about 12. Sad.
  • It's like a scene out of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
  • edited July 2015

Film 4 22.50 tonight. The Football factory starring Danny Dwyer. It's pwopa naughty & right up your street PCCHARLTON.

If you look closely at that picture, the black feller near the lefts got one hell of a spikey mohican though!,,,,
  • edited July 2015
    Hold up!! I've just remembered my Nephew was an actor in that Film and I have just clocked him towards the left.

• Been plenty of games I've wished I was banned.

I admire your determination but you're not really getting the bites you were looking for are you fella? Go away, give it another couple of months and try again would be my advice.