Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Friendly Sarfend v' the Addicks match thread 28/7/15

edited July 2015 in General Charlton
Evening all, hope you've had a great summer so far.......I'm doing a match thread tonight just so I can try out some/all of the new players.....mistakes will happen but its only a friendly so I'm just getting match fit......my re-working heart is doing well so its time to make sure my double finger typing skills are honed in time for the QPR game, apologies for any typos/spelling mistakes. Oh I'm not sure if we are getting commentary from the game, so the match thread maybe short-lived!!

Comments

• says a lot reza is on the bench behind grant and piggot
  • CHARLTON: Pope; Barnes, Bikey-Amougou, Lennon, Holmes-Dennis, Kennedy, Kashi, Jackson (c), Harriott, Ahearne-Grant, Pigott.

SUBS: Mitov, Nego, Lapslie, Muldoon, Charles-Cook, Ghoochannejhad.#cafc #CAFCLive
  • well that team ain't going to help me practice FFS
  • I'd call that a Charlton XI
  • foxjam said:

I'd call that a Charlton XI

reza and nego. Clearly a Charlton Legendary 11.
  • On the basis of getting Match Fit I would follow suit with a preview for the Bolton match on Friday... Seeing it'll be one of three I'll be writing I dont think I'll both else may run out of steam come the third match

(Watch us get them in the FA Cup and League Cup now I've said that!!)
  • Bikey getting a game under Luzon!
  • Be interesting if Reza gets a squad number this season... When are they released?
  • with added myles weston and david mooney. It's like a testimonial for our Reza <333
  • Sponsored links:

• Mooney playing for Southend tonight
  • Reza's back <3

Clearly trying to get rid of him by forcing him to travel to Southend
  • Be funny watching Reza get dominated by the Southend reserves though.
  • cafc player will be covering live from 7.30....I'll be back then
  • I thought this was meant to be a first team game not an XI?
  • Mate has headed over to see Charltons first team and is faced with the reserves. Once again no problem playing the stiffs but advertise it as such - Charlton XI.

Bergdich, Sarr, Ceballos only get one game to get to know their team mates before QPR.
  • Tonights names for the thread-: Pope; Barnes, Bikey, Lennon, HD, Keno, Kashi, Jacko (c), Harry, KAG, Pig.
    Subs -:Mitov, Nego, Laps, Mulers, CC, Reza
  • Welcome back to your rightful place on the match thread Red but control your excitement at the thought of Reza being back in the Addicks fold!
  • Mate has headed over to see Charltons first team and is faced with the reserves. Once again no problem playing the stiffs but advertise it as such - Charlton XI.

Bergdich, Sarr, Ceballos only get one game to get to know their team mates before QPR.

Odd decision not to give them some game time. I'm sure even 45 minutes would've been some benefit.
  • Disappointed not to see Bergdytch and Ceballos involved. Even if only for 45mins.

Big ask if they are going to be dropped in against Bolton with no other game time.

Not surprised Sarr isn't involved. If Taylor is on trial I think he should have been involved as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not many players have played a full 90 minutes this preseason and the newest signings (Kashi, Ceballos, Bergdich) have barely played anytime at all. Really hope Luzon knows what he's doing.
  • Welcome back Red, hope you are well and that the boys give you a stress free season.
  • Welcome back Red, hope you are well and that the boys give you a stress free season.

Fat chance of that

Thanks mate
  • So here we go then...I'll do my best....once again apologies for the 'cock-ups' that are bound to happen...I may get the names wrong but hey its a friendly
  • slightly late ko...teams not out yet
  • Listed on the OS as a first team friendly - Dulwich, Maidstone & Chelmsford all listed as XI's.
  • Good luck Red. Just you this evening, listening, and watching the cricket.
  • Doesn't look too good for Jacko to be starting with that team....