Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Mass Brawl In Woolwich Tesco
    Started by Clem_Snide.

Sorry, made me laugh.....

*okay, just realised the fact I've posted this has ruined my post.......
  • I prefer it, gives me something to chuckle about on the train into work etc
  • Not surprised. Shopping in Woolwich or thamesmead for that matter, is incredibly stressful. Full of the most ignorant and vile people you would ever wish to meet.
  • Where were the security who are paid to do something about this?
  • Nice use of an umbrella as an extendable baton there. Not quite sure where her shoes had gone by the end of it though...

Agree though; whatever coward was filming is just as bad as the worst of them. He should take a good long look at himself in the mirror.. And then smash his face in to it.
  • Maybe they were gathering evidence to ensure prosecution...
  • Sponsored links:

• LuckyReds said:

Agree though; whatever coward was filming is just as bad as the worst of them. He should take a good long look at himself in the mirror..

Wrong aisle, mirrors are in the household aisle.
    You shop there don't you G...out this afternoon??? :wink:
  • Not surprised. Shopping in Woolwich or thamesmead for that matter, is incredibly stressful. Full of the most ignorant and vile people you would ever wish to meet.

I work in Tottenham, you need to go to Asda by Bruce Grove train station.
  • edited July 2015
    MrOneLung said:

Maybe they were gathering evidence to ensure prosecution...

Would be a tad pointless in a supermarket with extensive CCTV and countless witnesses; his own verbal account combined with store CCTV would arguably be enough. Combined with other witnesses.

That would also leave the question of why these videos always end up on Twitter and Facebook; not doing the CPS much good on there are they? Certainly getting the cretin that filmed it a few retweets and likes though!

It's very peculiar behaviour to attempt to film something like that; I've taken a photo of people when things have looked like they might kick off - for the exact reason you mention. If someone gets their head caved in (or worse) then there's a photo available.

Is it a comfortable feeling reaching for a camera in those situations? No. I've felt more comfortable breaking fights up than discreetly snapping a quick photo. It's just strange all over.

Edit: knew it. Police say no arrests were made as no allegations were made when they arrived. Meanwhile, this charming chap, https://mobile.twitter.com/Kendrick_AWB , put all 3 of the videos he got on Twitter. So no he wasn't being noble, he was being a tool.
  • TelMc32 said:

LuckyReds said:

Agree though; whatever coward was filming is just as bad as the worst of them. He should take a good long look at himself in the mirror..

Not if I can help it. Mrs G goes in there to get me cidona.
  • TelMc32 said:

LuckyReds said:

Not if I can help it. Mrs G goes in there to get me cidona.
    True love mate!! :blush:
  • It was probably an argument over some yellow sticker meat.
  • edited July 2015
    I guess that explains why the new season of Supermarket Sweep has been delayed...
  • Sponsored links:

• More to the point, I wonder if the guy with the camera turns his TV set onto its side and watches it in portrait mode.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

More to the point, I wonder if the guy with the camera turns his TV set onto its side and watches it in portrait mode.

With the problems with Ashley Madison website this week, he went in there for a bit on the side.
  • LenGlover said:

And that's what happens when people have sex with their siblings

Coming from Norfolk......

:-)
    How do you think I know?
  • What caused it ?
  • Is that a bloke hitting that woman, and someone is filming it not cracking the mug who gave the woman a dig, unreal that that could go on that long without intervention and it being bought to a stop, fucking cowards

Highly likely that she's as scaggy as the rest of them. I know you should never hit a woman, but some of the feral types I've seen around woolwich could definitely do with a crack!

• Where's the 'mouth hanging open' button?
  • Is that a bloke hitting that woman, and someone is filming it not cracking the mug who gave the woman a dig, unreal that that could go on that long without intervention and it being bought to a stop, fucking cowards

Highly likely that she's as scaggy as the rest of them. I know you should never hit a woman, but some of the feral types I've seen around woolwich could definitely do with a crack!

Never mate no matter what , he don't just slap her he hits her like a bloke , I can't believe that men would stand there and allow that to go unpunished , let alone get the second and third dig in,

Let the blokes crack on mano o mano but that's not on at all what happened there ,
  • You are singing to the choir mate. The lot going for it looked like they don't live by the same set of values as the rest of us