Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Have anyones trainers turned up yet

To anyone who like me took advantage of the Stan Smith offer which was put on here last week.

Ordered mine the day the post went up but have heard sweet toss all since.

Anyone else had any joy??

Comments

• Options
    No

I phoned them on Friday only to be advised that the White SS's were out of stock (despite them saying on the webshite that they were in stock) and that my order had been cancelled and that it wasn't going to be fulfilled. Not impressed...
  • Options
    blimey! thats customer service for you. had they realised their mistake in giving them away?
  • Options
    The offer still on mine are looking a state
  • Options
    Second question, as I cannot locate my account number anywhere would anyone know how to find lost account numbers?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]blimey! thats customer service for you. had they realised their mistake in giving them away?

I reckon that's why they cancelled the order because they'd made a mistake.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Second question, as I cannot locate my account number anywhere would anyone know how to find lost account numbers?

Wasnt this in your email confirmation?

I rang up to order man and was told offer only applied if you paid with their storecard, sod that.
  • Options
    [cite]
    I rang up to order man and was told offer only applied if you paid with their storecard, sod that.

Paid with my credit card, didn't get an e-mail confirmation. Hmmmm

I can see some anger being taken out here
  • Options
    Worse than the Charlton ticket office staff ay Carter !
  • Options
    Don't get me started on them!
  • Options
    Talking off the ticket office and trainers i was just down at the ticket office checking if they have any tickets left for the yids match.Got talking to Theo Foley and he was buying 2 tickets for the game and he had a pair of Stan Smith originals on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also some bloke said hello Foley!and Theo said its Mr Foley to you!i cracked up!