Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Song for tomorrow.

We're forever buying players,
They come from everywhere.
One is so high, his heads in the sky,
When your lads see him,
They're just going to cry.
Fortunes we've been spending,
Red shirts everywhere,
We're forever buying players,
So you lot should just beware.

Comments

• Options
    we sign who we want, we sign who we want, Charlton Athletic, we sign who we want
  • Options
    Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard
  • Options
    We bought your future stadium, we bought your future stadium.
  • Options
    Jarman said:

FFS.

Frank Ferdinand and Sparks? Is the album any good?
  • Options
    I'm sure if he does play Diego will have his own song.....
  • Options
    how many we even expecting tomorrow if weathers like this id say a few people will be put off, was hoping for a few beers at the anchor then stroll up and watch the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

how many we even expecting tomorrow if weathers like this id say a few people will be put off, was hoping for a few beers at the anchor then stroll up and watch the game.

meant to be nice, warm and sunny tomorrow

• Options

I believe it is meant to be a lot nicer tomorrow and Sunday back to being shit.

I hope so anyway as I plan on taking my son to his first game.
  • Options

I'm bringing my son to his first game too. I'm listening to the advice I got on here a few months ago and bringing the iPad and lots of snacks. Fingers crossed me make it to half time.
  • Options

I'm bringing my son to his first game too. I'm listening to the advice I got on here a few months ago and bringing the iPad and lots of snacks. Fingers crossed me make it to half time.
    kind of you, make sure you pass them around

• Options
    edited July 2015

@
    how old is he mate?
  • Options
    You'd better watch out, you'd better not cry, you'd better watch out I'm telling you now... Santa Claus is coming.... to the Valley :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015

meant to be nice, warm and sunny tomorrow

ah good stuff, hope you and your son enjoy the match.
  • Options

@
    how old is he mate?
    4. How old is yours?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    he'll be 2 next month but as it wont be a sell out and I'll be in a large group with other kids I'm hoping to make it till half time...
  • Options
    Any one know how many tickets sold so far?.
  • Options

he'll be 2 next month but as it wont be a sell out and I'll be in a large group with other kids I'm hoping to make it till half time...

Best of luck Dave.

• Options

It's probably old news but Mandy told me this afternoon that we have sold circa 6,000 tkts so far and WHU, around 1,400. Lots of walk ups expected too.

• Options
    Brilliant, i've finally got me Simon Maki what not song for away trips sorted.....

You'd better watch out, you'd better not cry, you'd better watch out I'm telling you why.. Makinok is coming.... to town

Makinok is coming to townnnn

He sees you in the Bugle,
    He sees you in the Lib,

And when he jumps up for a cross,
    He'll elbow you in the rib....

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Carly Simon song for big Simon The Great Dane.

You're so tall, you probably think this song is about you.
    You're so tall, i bet you think this song is about you,
    Don't you, don't you,

You walked into the valley,like you you were walking into history.
    Your hair strategically dipped, with all your tats on show,
    Your scarfy is Magenta, and we are ready to go.

You leapt so high, you had clouds in your eyes,
    clouds in your eyes.
    Your where you should be all the time.

You're so tall, you probably think this song is about you.
    You're so tall, i bet you think this song is about you.
    Don't you, don't you.

• Options
    The sun'll come out
    Tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar
    That tomorrow
    There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
    Tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs,
    And the sorrow
    'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck in a day
    That's gray,
    And lonely,
    I just stick out my chin
    And Grin,
    And Say,
    Oh

The sun'll come out
    Tomorrow
    So ya gotta hang on
    'Til tomorrow
    Come what may

Tomorrow!
    Tomorrow!
    I love ya
    Tomorrow!

You're always
    A day
    A way!
  • Options
    Would expect an arsenal fan to come up with something as cringey as that, also not much point posting chants when no one actually chants
  • Options
    tick tock
  • Options

tick tock

What's the tune?