Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Foreigners Coming Over Here, Stealing Our National Anthem...

Comments

• Options
    tut tut :) surprised tony didn't insist on the flower of Scotland!
  • Options
    What is the next challenge... Who is it for?
  • Options
    Sung with more passion than the England team
  • Options

Tony Watt to clean 100 seats...
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Tony Watt to clean 100 seats...
    Poor sod. That'll take him longer than 1m 30 secs, especially if he starts with mine.
  • Options
    Bauer looks stereotypically jovial
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Bauer looks stereotypically jovial

it's one thing our Royal Family doing the Nazi salute but a German singing the National Anthem, he'll probably have Angela Merkel on the blower tonight

• Options
    I'm outraged.

But don't know why.
  • Options
    Surely its a German national anthem?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just a thought- but instead of all this player pledge stuff why don't they use the best advertsiement of selling tickets by buying good players and the club really feeling like we're going somewhere this year
  • Options
    Big_Bob said:

Just a thought- but instead of all this player pledge stuff why don't they use the best advertsiement of selling tickets by buying good players and the club really feeling like we're going somewhere this year

They are
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Hahaha........that was class boys!..........It's things like this that can really get the new boys accepted and liked from the off!..great idea.
    Not so sure TWWW will agree mind you :wink:
    COYR..........can't wait for Saturday, I wonder how many of the new lads will be involved?
  • Options
    Just a shame the club email refers to it as the "English National Anthem"...I have a rather angry Northern Irish born, Scottish resident husband just composing a reply to the club...
  • Options
    Lets sign James McLean and get him to do it
  • Options

Lets sign James McLean and get him to do it

Now that would be worth buying a season ticket for!!!
  • Options
    Disgusting, mocking our monarchy, it's our queen at the end , not the queen....
  • Options
    Could Bauer look anymore uncomfortable?!?

Not having Ba giving it Craig David head movements either!
  • Options
    Makienok seems like a good fella to have around the squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Their timing was right in keeping with a rendition at a typical England international. Well done lads! Already Anglicised!!!
  • Options
    The blonde chap in the middle is a new fans favourite. He'll be liked a lot and can see him being good around the dressing room like Jacko.