Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lookalikes

Potential comedy gold on C4. Cracking Rolf Harris scene to start it

Comments

• The Brent guy is making me laugh. Thought Harris looked more like Bill Oddie.
  • Are these the guys that were on Britains Got Talent a few years back? Look familiar.
  • Mr Bean is quality
  • watched it for all of 5 mins.......total rubbish. Most of the look-a-likes are v good but the programme is trying to be a spoof or fly-on-the-wall programme and for me just doesn't work
  • Ha, love you golfie !
  • Most of the lookalike are good but as with loads of impressionist shows etc the script is very weak imo
  • Potential comedy gold on C4. Cracking Rolf Harris scene to start it

Hes scum of the Earth
    wobble board Harris
    his scum of the earth

• Thought the idea of a lookalike was that they looked like someone famous. Take away Ed Sheeran and Ramsey and you are left with a bunch of people. The woman who was meant to be Victoria Beckham looked more like Carla from Corrie. Load of rubbish.
  • C4 is usually good, but that was chite in a paper bag.
  • Sponsored links:

• Was looking forward to this so recorded it. Just watched it....utter shit!
  • edited July 2015
    Sad, deluded, sad people. I look the spit of a young Robert Redford you dont see me opening a Tesco local!.
  • Gonna watch it tonight. Quite looking forward to it now after reading who likes it and who doesnt!
  • Well I'm obviously very easy pleased as I thought it was funny!
  • Thought the idea of a lookalike was that they looked like someone famous. Take away Ed Sheeran and Ramsey and you are left with a bunch of people. The woman who was meant to be Victoria Beckham looked more like Carla from Corrie. Load of rubbish.

Sorry, but I'm not having that, Large me old mucker. The Brad Pitt looked just like Keith Richards and the Simon Cowell didn't look too bad.

Sorry, but I'm not having that, Large me old mucker. The Brad Pitt looked just like Keith Richards and the Simon Cowell didn't look too bad.
    think you mean Johnny Depp

• edited July 2015
    Was there a Micky Flanagan one ?
  • Shag said:

Was there a Mickly Flanagan one ?

no but one looked like Derek Hales ;-)

• Is it on C4 at nine o'clock?
    Is it a "factual" programme?

I guess it's not for me then...

• Sponsored links:

• Not seen it but saw pictures in newspaper. The Gordon Ramsay lookalike was very good, but the rest were nothing like who they were supposed to be.
  • Well I'm obviously very easy pleased as I thought it was funny!

I never see it, but if you liked it, I'm sure I'd like it AFKA.
  • brogib said:

Well I'm obviously very easy pleased as I thought it was funny!

AFKA - is there a 'demote' option?
  • bobmunro said:

brogib said:

Well I'm obviously very easy pleased as I thought it was funny!

AFKA - is there a 'demote' option?
    I'll take this one, AFKA.

No Bob there ain't!
  • Ha, top work Goose

• Sepp Blatter

John Buttifant Sewel (yes that's really his name).

• After reading this thread I though Id have a look at the programme.

The only one who looked like the person he was supposed to be was the Gordon Ramsay fella.

The bloke who was supposed to be Becks?? I look more like Becks than him, as for Posh Pice, she looks more like Catherine Zeeta Jones.
    Im not even gonna mention the Barack Obama bloke....oops just have....hes nothing like him.......!

It really is pony!