Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Home Grown players and CAFC

"Teams currently have to field six home-grown players in the 18-man match-day squad but increasing it to nine would ensure at least two would have to be in the starting line-up.

The Football League deem home-grown players to be someone who irrespective of their nationality or age, has been registered with an English or Welsh club for three seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday."
http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/11260278.Football_League_clubs_to_vote_on_new_home_grown_rule/

Following a discussion in St Truiden I was trying to find a difeinative version of the current rules but this was best I could locate.

Assuming that the above did become the rule for the Football League I wonder how this might impact on the current signing.

Henderson

Solly ---- ----- Fox

----- Cousins Jackson Henry

____ ____

Subs

Pope
Harriot
Aherne Grant
Pigott
-----
-----
-----
-----

Comments

• Gudmundsson @ Chelsea?
  • Watt

The Football League deem home-grown players to be someone who irrespective of their nationality or age, has been registered with an English or Welsh club for three seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday."

Gudmundsson @ Chelsea?

1997–2006 Breiðablik
    2006 Chelsea
    2006–2007 Fulham
    2007–2008 Breiðablik
  • Watt

Gudmundsson @ Chelsea?

1997–2006 Breiðablik
    2006 Chelsea
    2006–2007 Fulham
    2007–2008 Breiðablik
    Effing Sweatys