Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Nelson (Comedian)

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Well done son!.

Blatter looked upset because there were no brown paper bags, and he normally gets his money handed over more subtly in underground car parks after midnight.
  • Options
    He's a proper helmet but that is quality
  • Options
    Dennis Pennis from 20 years ago.
  • Options
    I believe FIFA have a BILLION dollars in the bank, which Latter describes as 'reserves'.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I believe FIFA have a BILLION dollars in the bank, which Latter describes as 'reserves'.

I think you missed "his" out of your post, it should be the penultimate word.
  • Options

Can someone amend the title to this please. Something more realistic is required.

Lee Nelson (unfunny twat) should suffice.

Totally agree on that but I like some of the things that Simon does outside of the Lee Nelson character.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Dennis Pennis from 20 years ago.

Indeed very dated act, however, that was superb!

• Options
    Blatter bleats for 'his' security, not FIFA's security, not security security, but his effing security to come to his aid, at that moment he doesn't give a mouse's bollock for anybody else in the venue.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    seth plum said:

Blatter bleats for 'his' security, not FIFA's security, not security security, but his effing security to come to his aid, at that moment he doesn't give a mouse's bollock for anybody else in the venue.

You are not totally suprised that looking after number one is a feature of old Seppis personality are you? I think we should just be glad that he didnt get everyone shot!.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Greenie said:

It's a bit sad and desperate - no one finds your 'comedy' funny so take to invading other people's gigs, TV shows etc for publicity.

I wish the shit of a thousand camels would fall on Sepp Blaters face.
    My favourite Bedouine blessing ever!
  • Options

It's a bit sad and desperate - no one finds your 'comedy' funny so take to invading other people's gigs, TV shows etc for publicity.

oh i dont know. his scoouse footballer is amusing enough.

its a basic but fun stunt.
  • Options
    I'm one who don't mind most of Lee nelsons stuff and this is just priceless if u ask me he has done something that everyone would like to do to that greedy twat .
  • Options
    I have an irrational dislike for the man, but cannot put my finger on why. This results in me getting annoyed with myself when I laugh at any of his stuff - which is becomming more frequent.
  • Options
    Don't normally care for him, but this is absolute quality
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Someone should climb on stage with Lee Nelson and chuck a joke book at him.

This. How would he like it if someone interrupted his show? Seems to be lining himself up here.
  • Options

This. How would he like it if someone interrupted his show? Seems to be lining himself up here.
    That would be funny actually. But, to be honest and regardless of whether you find him funny or not, I think people underestimate his intelligence. That is, after all, part of his act. I'd be extremely surprised if he hasn't thought about that possibility and how to deal with it onstage. I'd be more inclined to think he's looking forward to that day than that he's lining himself up for a fall.
  • Options
    excellent ....
  • Options
    He is a qualified Doctor I believe!

I thought this was brilliant, Sepp was clearly really fucked off, makes it even funnier.
  • Options
    Being charged with trespass.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I doubt he's too bothered about that.
    Plead guilty, production company pays fine, come home, reap rewards of publicity.
    Job done.
  • Options

That's funnier than everything else Lee Nelson has ever said or done.

Whatever his name is should now quit he has finally been funny, up to now he has consistently been as funny as an untreated dose of thrush - not serious but really really irritating

• Options
    SEFREE said:

its a basic but fun stunt.

that's gotta be rhyming slang for "comedian Lee Nelson"
  • Options

Bundle of laughs the Swiss. Arseholes.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Fair play to him, it may be a stunt but someone should have done that a long time ago.

They did. Apart from "stunt" it was for real, and the dollar bills were 100s, and the people doing it were in robes.
  • Options
    Was never a fan of Lee Nelson until I saw him at a charity gig. It was organised by a mutual friend and he's pretty much only got about 20 people to come in a venue that held a couple of hundred. To say it was awkward is an understatement.

The woman (Holly) from Red Dwarf came on and was an utter dick about the situation despite still getting paid and having an audience. Was quite rude behind the scenes too - obviously trying to initiate a new career.

What made Lee Nelson a bit different is that he made his act very intimate and was able to quickly adapt to the situation. He asked everyone to sit closer together near the front so he could just sit on the edge of the stage having a casual chat, which is largely the best format for his comedy.

I then saw him on NYE at Up The Creek and he was pretty good there too.

I didn't think I'd like him and his "stupid act", but actually it had me in stitches surprisingly. I've never seen his TV stuff though.

That would be funny actually. But, to be honest and regardless of whether you find him funny or not, I think people underestimate his intelligence. That is, after all, part of his act. I'd be extremely surprised if he hasn't thought about that possibility and how to deal with it onstage. I'd be more inclined to think he's looking forward to that day than that he's lining himself up for a fall.
    He is a trained doctor after all if I remember rightly.
  • Options
    Saw him do an unannounced warm up gig at the comedy store. Much funnier than I remembered, though I was steaming drunk