Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Away Support West Stand

My mates had a letter today from Charlton saying they are moving the away support to the lower tier of the West Stand. Any one heard this??

Comments

• Think your mate is winding you up.
  • Your mate for one.
  • Could be he is known as liar but showed me letter. Looks legit
  • Anyway just wondered if anyone else got this letter or heard anything.
  • Can you put a photo of the letter on here?
  • I'll try get it off him
  • Did he get some vouchers for food that he cannot use as well?
  • I think you misread the letter.

It clearly says the home fans will be contained in the West Lower.

The rest of the stadium is for Away fans. Any empty seats will have a Bournemouth shirt draped over it and a food voucher taped to the seat.
  • Hey guys I'm only asking lol. I think it's bull tbh as no one else has had one. It did say for this season and yes a meal voucher for a tenner ha ha
  • Sponsored links:

• I got a letter saying home fans are being moved to Roland's house to watch his stream, leaving the away fans the run of the Valley because they're less arsed about the number of chips they get, anybody else had this letter?
  • Hey guys I'm only asking lol. I think it's bull tbh as no one else has had one. It did say for this season and yes a meal voucher for a tenner ha ha

Did the letter arrive on Charlton headed paper, or was it written in crayon ? that'll give you some idea as to its authenticity.
  • Of course on headed paper. And signed with a crayon. I think I've been well had, what a tit!
  • Perhaps it was sent out before the Bournemouth game and has been lost in the post.
  • edited July 2015
    Not many of the cheap seats taken in lower west block H, according to the new season ticket booking site.