Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dulwich Hamlet v Charlton XI (2-3, Wiggins injured)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    How did Konza do anyone? Looks decent to me but needs some muscle.
  • Options

How did Konza do anyone? Looks decent to me but needs some muscle.

To me Konza has always looked a decent prospect, as does Sam Bone.
  • Options
    Looked pretty good defensively. Prone to hoofing it up field though.
  • Options

Vincenzo said:

Can anyone remember which lad gave away the penalty?

Browne a trialist I believe.
    Number 18 i think it was. Really silly one, leaning into the attacker as he moved across the corner of the penalty area away from goal.
    He made one excellent tackle then gave the ball away twice and was really annoyed with himself, before giving away that silly penalty. Trying too hard. Didn't do himself any favours.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Surely it would be better to keep the first team together and get the youngsters to play at Dulwich. Our squad is so small at present our first team squad would easily get more than 45 mins if Luzon wants to use them.

It's just plain daft organising a 1st team friendly when 6 of the first team can't be risked on the surface the opposition play on and we won't have to play on again this season. Coupled with the Chievo game being called off it's not been plain sailing this pre season.

150% spot on, although Chievo was not our fault.

• Options
    Can anyone confirm what happened with Hanlon at this game. According to the the official report, the one on the Dulwich site and the twitter feeds that have been posted here, he played in the first half was subbed at half time and came on again in the second half. Is this really correct, or is there still a cock up with the reported line ups?
  • Options
    Roll on roll off subs were mentioned in one of our friendlies but not sure which one
  • Options
    Thanks Oohahh, from the Twitter feed that looks like what might have happened:

Screenshot 2015-07-30 10.38.42

Screenshot 2015-07-30 10.39.52

Screenshot 2015-07-30 10.40.18

Then again, looking at the quality of the goal reporting, I'm not convinced how much I trust it:

Screenshot 2015-07-30 10.39.09

I bet Joe Aribo was well impressed.

• Options
    Stig said:

Thanks Oohahh, from the Twitter feed that looks like what might have happened:

Screenshot 2015-07-30 10.38.42

Screenshot 2015-07-30 10.39.52

Screenshot 2015-07-30 10.40.18

Then again, looking at the quality of the goal reporting, I'm not convinced how much I trust it:

Screenshot 2015-07-30 10.39.09

I bet Joe Aribo was well impressed.

My fault Stig, had issues with the teamsheet before the game. Aribo's name wasn't even on it! Then was told it was "Abibo" by a member of staff, before finally being told it was in fact Aribo. Nightmare.

Hanlon came on again in the second-half, as mentioned.
  • Options
    Excellent. Thanks very much for confirming, Stubley. Not your fault if that's what you're told though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

Excellent. Thanks very much for confirming, Stubley. Not your fault if that's what you're told though.

No worries. If you need anything else to be confirmed, just send a message.
  • Options
    Same thing happened at Maidstone, some players went off at half time, only to be subbed back on later in the second half, seemed strange.
  • Options
    Will do. Thank you very much :smiley:
  • Options
    i knew i had made a mistake opening this !...it all must be a dream ..i ll wake up in a minute
  • Options

There you are ValleyGary, you "coach" children near Dartford and never actually go to The Valley. And you are the first to pipe up with your ignorant bile - kill Communists, hang out the St George's flag, and shoot anyone who talks to your disabled mother. You are an idiot.

Ahhahaha 'THERE YOU ARE VALLEYGARY'.
    Classic.
    One of my top 3 ever CL moments. Up there with Paulies nans opinion on his hair highlights and Carter's flings fingernail stuck up his backside.
  • Options

There you are ValleyGary, you "coach" children near Dartford and never actually go to The Valley. And you are the first to pipe up with your ignorant bile - kill Communists, hang out the St George's flag, and shoot anyone who talks to your disabled mother. You are an idiot.

Ahhahaha 'THERE YOU ARE VALLEYGARY'.
    Classic.
    One of my top 3 ever CL moments. Up there with Paulies nans opinion on his hair highlights and Carter's flings fingernail stuck up his backside.
    Don't remember those, link?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Sounds like Aribo really impressed Euell.
    I remember this thread as one of the funniest I’ve read, but also good to see Euell predicted Aribo would become a first team player after possibly only his first game on trial.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Scoham said:
    Sounds like Aribo really impressed Euell.
    I remember this thread as one of the funniest I’ve read, but also good to see Euell predicted Aribo would become a first team player after possibly only his first game on trial.
    I think it would have been pretty obvious , but I guess you can never be totally sure .  Hope he gets a premier league move this summer