Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

URGENT REQUEST: West Ham's latest financial accounts

This is connected to the Trust's ongoing work on the Olympic Stadium issue.

Can anyone get hold of West Ham's most recent financial accounts? Specifically the P&L, which ought to show the breakdown of the specific overhead costs we are interested in determining. It's urgent because of very helpful media interest.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• I'll have a look around Karen's knicker drawer tonight when she finally falls exhausted onto the bed... ruin her I will!
  • Tried the Companies House website?

I have to go so cannot look myself right now.
  • These?
  • WSS said:

These?

These indeed, thanks. Unfortunately the P&L isn't sufficiently detailed for our needs. We want to get a ballpark figure for the overhead cost of a ticket sales operation for an FAPL club.

• WSS said:

These?

These indeed, thanks. Unfortunately the P&L isn't sufficiently detailed for our needs. We want to get a ballpark figure for the overhead cost of a ticket sales operation for an FAPL club.

Why not ask Rick - he must have a good idea?
  • Pedro45 said:

WSS said:

These?

Why not ask Rick - he must have a good idea?
    In contact with him but he's on holiday, and has said that there are a lot of variables and that the CAFC systems may not be comparable with the Olympic. Best would be if we could know what Arsenal costs are, it's the most comparable stadium.
  • Chelsea and Tottenham are offering up to £11 million per season to rent Wembley and on top of that they have to pay for their own match day security and ticketing.
  • Chelsea and Tottenham are offering up to £11 million per season to rent Wembley and on top of that they have to pay for their own match day security and ticketing.

They could have The Valley for £5m.

And we'll chuck in two dozen Goldrange boys in the price.

Have you got a source for that I can grab?

One of the defences of the West Ham deal is that the stadium is supposed to attract other lucrative tenants, and that it is not West Ham's business who those tenants might be.

So this could be very interesting info.

• I read this article by Gary Jacob in The Times a few days ago. Can't link to it because it is behind a paywall.

Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur might have to pay more than £15 million a year to use Wembley as their temporary home while they redevelop their stadiums.

The Barclays Premier League clubs have made an offer to play at the national stadium and hope that the Wembley board will soon decide whether either or both will be permitted to do so.

Chelsea appear to be in a stronger position after offering about £11 million, some £3 million more than Tottenham. Wembley hopes to earn about £15 million in annual rent and could also ask the London clubs to pay for their additional venue costs, such as security, which could run into millions of pounds, although the clubs may be able to recoup the money from extra revenue because of the increased capacity of Wembley. There is thought to be a difference of opinion within the FA over allowing a club to use the ground, but the applicantsmay try to argue that Arsenal were once given permission to use the stadium for Champions League matches.

A swift decision would help the clubs to find an alternative venue and Wembley to plan for its other sporting and music events. Chelsea will need to move home probably for three years, while Tottenham will need another ground for at least one season, also from 2017.

Tottenham have held talks with Wembley officials and also about a move to stadium mk, the home of Milton Keynes Dons, over a number of years. But they were forced to go public last week and call on the FA to “do the right thing and accommodate both clubs”, apparently fearing that they had been overtaken by Chelsea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks a lot. Very useful.
  • @PragueAddick - as a suggestion, why dont you contact the Tottenham Supporters Trust, they may well be able to help you with information relating to Wembley as they met with THFC last week or the week before. They may also be able to help you with PL overheads too.
  • edited July 2015
    Also, if it helps, you'll find the Arsenal accounts for 13/14 here but I couldnt see any direct reference to matchday overheads.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

@PragueAddick - as a suggestion, why dont you contact the Tottenham Supporters Trust, they may well be able to help you with information relating to Wembley as they met with THFC last week or the week before. They may also be able to help you with PL overheads too.

JohnBoyUK said:

@PragueAddick - as a suggestion, why dont you contact the Tottenham Supporters Trust, they may well be able to help you with information relating to Wembley as they met with THFC last week or the week before. They may also be able to help you with PL overheads too.

Thanks a lot. As it happens to of us are right now on the train to Manchester and the Supporters Direct summit, so we will definitely look out for the Spurs guys, if they are there.
  • Interesting thread, one to watch.
  • I've got a lot of admiration for the energy, initiative and ingenuity of you guys putting in this work for the club and for fellow fans. You have my 100% support.
  • WSS said:

These?

Not looked myself but usually there are notes to the accounts that support/give further details of the figures in the primary statements (the P&L being one)!?!?