Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Ticket Prices

Has anyone looked at the new ticket prices? I have a mate that is looking to come to the QPR game and sit in the West Lower. They are asking £37 for an adult ticket in Zone 1 (halfway line).

Crazy prices! Cheapest ticket in the West Lower is Zone 6 near the away fans at £21.

Can't see there being many full houses with these prices....

Comments

• Would QPR be one of those designated "Gold" games? Going to be top whack if so. How much in the upper west blocks towards the covered end?
  • robroy said:

Has anyone looked at the new ticket prices? I have a mate that is looking to come to the QPR game and sit in the West Lower. They are asking £37 for an adult ticket in Zone 1 (halfway line).

Crazy prices! Cheapest ticket in the West Lower is Zone 6 near the away fans at £21.

This will be a CAT A game and not all will be this expensive, also QPR always charge a fortune to go over there so glad they will be charged a lot but it is a shame that you cant charge home and away fans different prices.
  • edited July 2015
    West upper are £21 or £30.

Interesting that they are also listing south stand tickets for the QPR game!?! £26
  • Where are these ticket prices... Cant find anything official for this?
  • robroy said:

This will be a CAT A game and not all will be this expensive, also QPR always charge a fortune to go over there so glad they will be charged a lot but it is a shame that you cant charge home and away fans different prices.
    2 wrongs do not make a right, had you not heard Dave
  • robroy said:

2 wrongs do not make a right, had you not heard Dave
    haha, I did mean that if some teams are getting charged more than others I'm glad QPR are one of them.
  • edited July 2015
  • Cheers got it... £30 in Block F of the East Stand which is the same as last season if I remember correctly for a Gold match
  • Or a season ticket in the a block for £200 that's cheap I must say
  • robroy said:
    So badly done.

The map of the ground doesn't match the options

So Jimmy Seed Stand become "South Stand" (sic)

and A, B , C etc for the map but 1, 2, 3 etc for the ticket prices.
  • Sponsored links:

• robroy said:
    So badly done.

Presumably they've done that because the pricing zones often (always?) include more than one block? For example West Upper Zone 1 consists of blocks M and N.
  • South stand is a mistake they need to change that
  • cafcfan said:

robroy said:
    So badly done.

Presumably they've done that because the pricing zones often (always?) include more than one block? For example West Upper Zone 1 consists of blocks M and N.
    Yes but M and N West Upper are the same price and the same colour in the map,
  • Email from the Ticketing Manager
    ---------------------------------------

Hi Ben

Thank you very much for taking the time to send me this email. I have removed South Stand, as there should be no visibility of this stand.
    You are probably aware that we are now using a new ticketing system, and there are some issues that need to be addressed. Unfortunately the new suppliers stadium template may not be able to provide the look that we require, but this is being looked in to
    I totally understand your point about pricing, as we are now having to use “Zones” again this is another matter being addressed by our new supplier

Again many thanks

Regards

Mandy
    ---------------------------

Well done Mandy on the swift response. Who said the club doesn't communicate?

Shame the template was set by the suppliers but at least it is being addressed.
  • Back to the original post and £21 is pretty reasonable to sit in the West Lower IMO.

Get one of those and you can move closer towards the halfway if there are empty seats dotted around.
  • If the new suppliers stadium template are not able to provide the required look, then why engage them as the new suppliers?
    If I asked for a cheese sandwich, and was told they can only offer egg ones but at least it's still a sandwich! I would go elsewhere.
  • Mmmmmmmoòoooooooaânñnñnnnnn
  • PL54 said:

Mmmmmmmoòoooooooaânñnñnnnnn

You do like to moan about people moaning!
  • PL54 said:

I didn't moan, I observed
  • PL54 said:

PL54 said:

I didn't moan, I observed
    I have observed you like to observe about people moaning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Where i sit with my son has gone up from £18 for the two of us to £28. That's a steep increase.
  • If the club said it was going to change the shape of the players' shin pads some twerp on here would claim that they'd got used to the old shin pads for 30 years and can't abide the new ones.

Anyway I'm going down the pub with my own can of Kestrel Black and a tupperware box of last night's lobster risotto - if the landlord says anything I'll post it on here.
  • Feck me, even an internet restraining order doesn't keep the stalker away.
  • Don't be scared