Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So who won the race ?

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Car, plane or coach ?

Car had us back in Sunny Sidcup at 9pm.

Comments

• Tavern was back in charlton at 8.45 via a drop off in Eltham.
  • thought that did include a couple of prisonable advances past the 70mph mark....
  • definately not us
  • edited April 2007
    Our coach got back to Eltham at 8.37pm due to it's highly powered CWS CHAV engine.
  • edited April 2007
    Back in Dartford around 23:30, which was sadly after the last train, so back in SE7 about 00:15 after sharing a cab with Sco n Skint.
  • Back in the local juicer at 9.30 in Chatham from the plane
  • Back in Sittingbourne about 11.30 I think, but we did go back to the pub after the game for a few pints, a sambucca, a cocktail and a barmaid....
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Back in Sittingbourne about 11.30 I think

Wow, I musta taken my time walking from the bus to the platform.
  • Got back at Abbey Wood by 10:45. Not the nicest walk back i've ever done .
  • Went by plane, and cab from Gatwick had us back in Welling at 9.30.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bexleyheath_Red

Top bloke he is. Ticket etc was no drama at the airport
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Back in Sittingbourne about 11.30 I think

Wow, I musta taken my time walking from the bus to the platform.

Don't quote me Stu... might have been more like 12....?!?!
  • edited April 2007
    We arrived back in Sittingbourne just after 11.45pm, walked past the Red Lion Pub in the High street & my head was pounding so hard I actually walked past it & home. Still up to play Football next morning at 8.00am though.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]We arrived back in Sittingbourne just after 11.45pm, walked past the Red Lion Pub in the High street & my head was pounding so hard I actually walked past it & home. Still up to play Football next morning at 8.00am though.

Glad we didn't bother walking to the Lion with you then Kets!

Felt strangely ok yesterday... got dragged to a wedding show with the Mrs for 4 hours but still managed to find a bar there and had another 4 pints. Hair of the dog does the job all day long.
  • I dragged myself out of bed around 2ish, headed down to Poplar to sink some Buds, took a ton of abuse so came home.

Couldnt sleep last night, was up till about 5am, had to get up at 8 this morning as well.
  • Last plane from Liverpool, train from Gatwick, home at 11:00pm
  • Bexleyheath coach arrived back at 10:20pm
  • Back indoors by 8.55, in a 6 year old 1.3l Fiesta I can tell you that takes some doing.

Wouldf have been 10 mins quicker if I hadnt got to the M6 toll with a fiver in my hand only to go to the one where you throw the money in the bin.

Luckily I had a lady in the car behind me so she couldnt take the piss. If that had been a mini bus of West Ham I think I might have cried :)
  • edited April 2007
    Lol think i saw you fella,only passed one car full of whu fans on the way back,i made sure i wanted to be ahead of that lot gloating
  • got in about 11, after waiting 15 mins in charlton for a kebab, then getting chinese and walking up the hill i live on to home.

would have been a bit earlier had we not had to divert to the dartford bridge due to a pile up at the blackwall tunnel, nor have to wait 20 mins for 2 people at the 2nd service station

am surprised we stopped that long on the way back? we had a loo on our coach, so why not just have a 15 min stop, not a 45 min one? we'd have been home by half 9 if we hadn't have stopped!

it was much better than i thought it was going to be tho.
  • Sponsored links:

• Suzi - I win I win I win

*shouted whilst jumping up and down like a big jesse*

Btw - Do you want to borrow muy VG for LFC i cant be bothered to go.............
  • well done. got any proof? :-)

thanks but no thanks, i'll be fine getting a ticket I'm sure. it'll be a great weekend!!!